Diablo 4 release date or Early Access?

I’ll probably upgrade to the 4000 series when D4 comes out. People shouldn’t be afraid to check out Microcenter for their power PC prebuilt line if GPU prices are still out of whack. We got 2 10900s with 2080s, and everything esle was name brand components, nothing proprietorial for less that the going price of 2 2080s at the time. It was a no brainier.

What? They were pretty adamant that the millions of old D2 players were going to buy it up and all the D3 players would be leaving for it too.

Just for clarification, I’m not talking about the Diablo 2 players who practically despise D3, as they hardly use these forums except for when they may want to take a jab at D3. I’m talking about the folks who pretty much frequent the Diablo 3 forums (hence “these forums” statement).

As such, my primary point is that “warning” people on the D3 forums about the D2R launch is somewhat pointless in comparison to “warning” them on the actual D2R forums, as there’d be more folks who would care. As for whether or not, they’d agree with him, is another matter.

These require a D2R license many lack. Also, mods’ job is to collect all information, no matter where.

The truth is D2R launch was/is a complete disaster. Whether you here agree or not won’t change this fact.

The D2R Console Discussion and Console Bug Report sub-forums do not require a license to post there.

And? If your intention was to “warn” folks, I’d imagine you took every measure to and that includes posting in the D2R forums. By the way, the D2R beta subsection was open during a time which you could’ve also posted in.

Blizzard totally messing the launch due to little testing isn’t something they weren’t aware of. They took the risk driven by greed and now they are collecting the fruits of their decision.

Tbh I am happy things turned out like that so they can learn something for D4. Let’s hope they aren’t complete idiots and take measures. One of these measures could be Early Access.

We heard you the first 500 times, clearly the majority of people don’t agree with you, and 500 times more of you parroting the same mantra won’t change that.

I’m convinced he’s just a bad take AI. There is no way a real person can be this dedicated to being flat out wrong all the time.

1 Like

You’d also think that being a time traveler from the future, he could have given us this warning a long time ago.

I am not wrong, you are just stupid.

So, now resorting to ad hominem attacks after running out of arguments?

1 Like

Where have you replied to me exactly, because I missed?

The truth is you are all idiots if you think D2R wouldn’t have more player base if it was in Early Access.

You don’t even know how large the current player base is, so what exactly makes you know for a fact it would be larger if it was early access?

Which, for the record seems extremely unlikely to me. You really think there are more people that pay for a beta version of a game than there are paying for the actual game? Because I’ve seen zero instances of that being true for any game.

Come now. Perhaps there’s some rules to time traveling that we’re simply unaware of.

2 Likes

He might just be Dr. Who, we just don’t know it yet.

More like Dr. Really Doesn’t Know.

Maybe he already travled to the release day of D4, and he accidently changed the past, and is the reason for why D4 looks so bad. Now he is trying to fix his mistakes in the past, but he keeps making it worse and worse. There is a movie idea in there :partying_face:

Considering how much he believe AI will solve everything, that is actually a good theory :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems like Blizzard are on the same tracks regarding AI (Mercenaries released yesterday):

We wanted to avoid a situation where matchmaking took an inordinately long time to find an opponent that was just right. In Mercenaries, if your queue time runs longer than 1-1.5 minutes, you will be given an A.I. opponent.

But hey, unnamed experts in this thread, I am sure you’ll always find the “arguments” you need.