Diablo 3 PTR 2.6.9

What time this starts ?
It only says starting 24/05 but im waiting and waiting, searching if something shows up what time or so.
0 infos about the time.
Anyone can tell me more ?

it always the same nobody is able to to read correctly. it says week

3 Likes

Give it a rest already, read the other forum posts about the PTR.
We do not even know the day let alone the time. It starts when it starts.

5 Likes

sure i understand those things, BUT its not rlly " fair " to those saying it comes then at that date, then going to another date cause something aint working. Blizzard should try this with World Of Warcraftā€¦ :slight_smile: the week of 5/24 is today btw !

1 Like

First it is a test server dont expect it to be tieded to a specific time/date. But why ā€œfairā€? you dont have to play on the ptr. If you want just look once a day. There was some post that said we should not expect it to launch befor Tuesday.

1 Like

Do the math, it is Saturday the 23rd in the USA, Blizzard is based in the USA, so they are not working at Blizzard right now, they will not be back to work until Tuesday the 26th (which still falls within the week of the 24th). So maybe the PTR will be up sometime between the 26th - 29th. If you do not already know Blizzard runs on Pacific Standard Time ( PST ).

"Unfortunately, with the testing needed, we canā€™t give an exact date but as soon as I have one, I will come in here and update.

I can safely say that I would not expect it on Monday as that is a federal holiday here in the US. Once I hear more, I will update the group. Apologies again about the delay."

2 Likes

Previous post from another thread.

1 Like

They do not provide an exact time when PTR starts. They never have and never will just in case ā€˜somethingā€™ pops up, which in this case it did. And when they do announce the date it will be sometime in the afternoon, Pacific time - could be noon, could be 6:00 p.m. Not sure what time zone you are in but you can do the math based on your location.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t they have switched from PST (Pacific Standard Time), which is UTC-8, to PDT (Pacific Daylight Time), which is UTC-7, back in March to observe daylight savings time?

Not that it matters much. The PTR usually goes up mid to late afternoon Pacific so itā€™s generally around midnight in the EU region when that happens.

1 Like

A week is SEVEN days, dude.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, with the testing needed, we canā€™t give an exact date but as soon as I have one, I will come in here and update. I can safely say that I would not expect it on Monday as that is a federal holiday here in the US. Once I hear more, I will update the group. Apologies again about the deā€¦

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts

During this week, as the post said. Week of 24

1 Like

Good god, man. :confused: The week of 5/24 BEGINS today. Thereā€™s 7 days in a week.

4 Likes

They already said it wonā€™t start till at least Tuesday, maybe later.

2 Likes

OK chop chop lets get this thing going

Please pay more attention. Thank you.

Today is Sunday.

3 Likes

Weeks start on sunday in the US ?
Isnā€™t sunday the week ā€œendā€ ?

Ever look at a calendar? Which day is in the far left column?

1 Like

Yes.

That depends what country youā€™re inā€¦

USA - has Sunday as left-most column in Calendarsā€¦
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=2020&country=1

UK - has Monday as left-most column in Calendarsā€¦
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=2020&country=9