DI = bigger disaster than Wolcen

Now that it is settled that you have not played D:I due to a region lock, why do you defend it so vigorously?

For me personally, I have first hand experience with the game to formulate my opinions since I have actually played it.

2 Likes

How can you defend a game you haven’t played?

That’s not a question, it’s an oxymoron. You simply don’t.

1 Like

Stop making mental hoops then, really. We wondered why do you defend a game you never played and you answered none. You’re not any different than people who hate D3 or D:I without playing it. This is the most kindly put way, other wordly; you don’t make any damn sense.

2 Likes

defending DI means defending Blizzard and as people have seen he cant stand the fact that rational people are refusing to agree with him

were supposed to just smile and be happy that Blizzard blessed us with such greatness in this mobile version of Diablo

well back in the real world the game is being roasted as the overall failure it actually is the entire gaming community has united for the first time EVER and they still cant accept the facts

DI will go down in history as the worst game of all time and Blizzard should be ashamed of itself for even launching and endorsing this game

no amount of white knighting will undo the truth this game is a failure and they should just remove all traces of it

Stating facts that DI is making X amount of money, point out that few thousand people in Metacritic =/= whole world, and asking for the source of the certain claim is forbidden?

You are the one who can’t stand the fact that people are still playing it and try your hardest to insult everyone that doesn’t share your view, and have to resort to spamming and creating so many similar threads in these 28 days.

The game is only a failure if it failed to make money, which is obviously it is not the case until now. Have to thank 45% of US DI players for playing a part in the $24M revenue. So much for the gaming community has united. :rofl:

The next battle pass is about to come and let’s see how many people will buy that in the next month :sunglasses:

I play D:($).

So far, it is a LOT more fun than D3. There is certainly a lot more to do in the D:($) world than there is in D3.

Unlike a lot of people here, I not only managed my expectations, I also understand that I am not the target audience.

2 Likes

Why do you switch to your alt? :yawning_face:

As for your question, will let you know after I play it. :sunglasses:

You don’t have to wait to give Blizzard your money. Getting a new WoW subscription would be easier than defending a game you never played on a forum. At least you’re honest so I give you a honest suggestion.

Regarding the way you review their success is confusing too. According to analysts, D:I downloaded for 8 million times total and estimates a $24 million from micro-transactions. By a simple ratio, this is $3 paid per person, I wouldn’t call this a grand scale success. This is merely covering their advertisement costs and leaving out the production.
This is burnt money, and Blizzard is already fine with this. They wanted a testbed before they decide the path of D4 monetization and things going awry was expected. I know you are fine with people paying money to developers as it would support them but most of that money still be going to higher chairs.

There’s a clear miscommunication between developers and high chairs as they’re the ones that decide monetization model. I kind of feel pity for developers too. Also I say it again, without D3 MTX shop success in China, D:I wouldn’t even be developed. At least give D3 enough praise where it’s a due.

Wolcen had some great ideas. Diablo 4 could genuinely learn from it.
But yes, bad launch, bad endgame, bad communication.

Well, Rogue Legacy is better than 99% of games out there. Not fair for D:I to be compared against it :smiley:
We are only supposed to compare D:I to other extremely bad games. At least that seems to be the logic of its defenders.

Tell us how you really feel.

Popcorn tiiiiiime!!! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

I remember people saying that Wolcen was going to be the WoW Killer. Didn’t they say that about Conan too? What’s next? Ashes of Creation?

Since the playstyle of D:I is different from D1, D2, D3, I don’t think its toxicity will affect D4. I doubt D4 will have any elements of D:I. I just hope it’s the best parts of D1, D2, and D3.

I never played Wolcen, never had that want, need, or desire. I have played a little of D:I, so I think it has it beat there. I’ll play it a little here and there since it’s diablo(ish).

Imo, as a slow casual player, D:I > Wolcen. By how much? I will never know.

How do you dare? Compare Wolcen with D:$ ?

It’s funny, because the pvp is kinda like a moba-style game but with phone controls. So it’s like a terrible pay2win version of LoL Wild Rift, except in LoL you actually have a lot more characters/playstyles to play as.

LoL is even a terrible version of LoL Wild Rift

I quit LoL back when Seraphine released so I don’t know how it is today. That particular champion was so uninspired that I just had a gut feeling that the game was starting to become quantity over quality, so I jumped off while I was on top (all my friends were quitting too and I managed to quit while still at Diamond II which was a good spot to retire).

well cant expect too much decent things from LoL after all Riot is only the name everyone knows them by but they are actually owned by Tencent

[Riot Games - Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riot_Games)

"[Parent](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parent_company) [Tencent](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent) (2011–present)"

in fact having Ghostcrawler on their dev team is the only good thing they can actually claim

Being owned by Tencent doesn’t really mean much. Half the gaming industry is.

Yeah they also said the Easter Bunny will be the newest Rift Guardian, hasn’t happened yet…you also have avoided responding to my oxymoron-pointout. For someone who usually can’t keep his mouth shut lol, you sure have been quiet about that.

Can’t defend a game you haven’t played.

Since the beginning D:I has been a bad call, no need to revive memories from Blizzcon 2018, it was just plain bad.
The worst cinematic from the Diablo series since D3 vanilla with New Dawn*, I would have down-voted it millions of times.
I don’t know how this will end up, D:I make so much noise that I wouldn’t be surprise if this game forces the Congress to regulate P2W video games.

*I hated (and still hate) New Dawn cinematic, the franchise wasn’t meant for that kind of happy :poop: ending.

greed=disaster
when will they learn?

1 Like