DI = bigger disaster than Wolcen

He doesn’t read my posts, he blocked me and am well aware of it. He usually makes sense but he’s fanboyish and I don’t get the reason behind it. He was a huge defender of D3 and I get that D3 is a good game but D:I is simply a testing table for Blizzard. Why he worried for?

Especially after being suspended in China, game’s fate was sealed. It will either go slumber mode until it releases in China or they will change monetization model with “good will” to see what will stick at D4. Both of these can apply together also; China been trying to regulate gaming time and lootboxes so any positive change would give them a green light down the road. That’s unless they want a case only second to drama of Dungeon and Fighters Online release at China.
Development of D:I wouldn’t happen without MTX shop of D3 China server being so profitable and with an amazing tail flick Blizzard actually decided to throw some money for a testbed before D4 and its release in China. That’s how I see it.

He didn’t say that directly but you can make an inference. He won’t answer that I bet, but I believe it’s better for you to hear it from him. I don’t wanna speak on his behalf. He usually makes sense, just he’s a fanboy at times. However, I ask if I have any right to question him anyway. Maybe I should’ve leave it be.

Vampire Survivors is a better game than D:I and that cost me only 3 brazillian reais.

2 Likes

Yeah, Wolcen’s is pretty abyssmal. I mean there’s a few things that it has that’s good (or even great) imo, but the bad aspects massively outweigh the good. And last developer message was back in May (which was late since it was for April), and that was mostly about controller support if I remember correctly. So yeah, D:I is pretty bad if it’s worse than that.

played it a bit, the problem is that is toooooo pay2win. and end-game is focused towards pvp where players that invested 1000$ crush an entire opposite team alones :slight_smile:
if Blizzard will not do something everybody will quit.
the think is if wabt to not play pvp there is no other end-game, e g. nobody push Challenge Rifts in party like Grifts in D3 cause you even not get experience doing it.

you want sad? Rogue Legacy is currently a better game than DI and if people had an epic account you got it for free

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_Legacy)

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/rogue-legacy 7.9 as opposed to the 0.3 of DI

Because as I have told you many times, I DON’T CARE WHAT MAXROLL DO OR THINK.

They said there will be update coming next weeks though.

I see that you have bad memory. :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/coYqN3b.png

All I can see is there was one guy had been salty for 28 days and still failed to stop the DI from making money.

Sometimes game developers make games for themselves you know LOL

see what did i say? kilo has once again tried to goad me with his own childish antics all that proves is im living rent free in his head for some reason hes got this strange fixation on anything i say hes unable to cope with the fact Blizzard has royally messed up with DI launch

you watch he will once again respond since i made a comment the guy clearly cant let it go and accept the fact he has lost the debate on every forums and all hes got left are weak attempts to try and provoke others

99% of the internet is saying the exact same thing that i am about how bad diablo immortal is but yet all he sees is my comments on it and he cant ignore the urge to respond which so get your popcorn ready folks im sure he is already composing his next comment directed at me

And you haven’t said why, nor reasoned why your beliefs are that way. If you haven’t do that, why do you expect people hating on D:I to act any different?

Odd. As far as I remember you said you were in one of the europe countries that has restrictions about lootboxes. Fair enough, perhaps my memory failed me.
How far in paragon levels you got then?

Perhaps, but here’s the thing, Blizzard can afford to throw their money in a burner and they’ll be fine. If they can not release this thing in China, they will treat it as a testing ground for monetization models of D4. Currently the money they got from micro-transactions wouldn’t even cover their advertisement costs for D:I but they just went and put this game out.

Why do you think they point to third quarterly update for revealing the monetization model of D4? They need to array some statistics they got from D:I first. If they don’t need to do that, I’d gladly be proven wrong when they release their monetization model for D4 tomorrow instead.

1 Like

I don’t mind a shared overworld with world bosses and events, especially if they make all players playing aware that those events/bosses have started. My concern is something like WoW raids being added. I just don’t want that level of commitment. Having too schedule with real world friends a time and day when too do those raids. Also I just don’t like how long raids can be. World bosses/events are at least a minimal time commitment.

1 Like

The imgur image is shown below.

Your old post does not answer the question asked. :rofl: I asked in this thread if you have played D:I yet. Your image from a post from 23 days ago states that loot boxes are allowed where you live.

Did you intentionally make the image instead of quoting me like you did the others thinking that no one would actually check?

Here is the exchange on the Blizzard forum.

1 Like

uh oh you used logic to destroy them get ready for a tsunami of copium and allegation in a poor attempt to counter your comment

Oh this is nothing, on discord some incel had been coming back day after day trying to convince everyone that he’s rich - claiming he’s got a couple mil eternal orbs and stuff like that, and someone was actually simping for him.

He tried on me every insult under the sun after I called him out on his non-existent wealth, only for me to turn it around on him every single time. In the end he was like “oh like I care what anyone here thinks”…and I’m like “uhhh you HAVE been trying to convince everyone you’re rich for the past week, so you clearly DO care”.

Game over, man…

1 Like

discord pfft find the right channel youll hear everything from “Bill gates” claiming to have found a cure for ED using nanomachines to some flat earthers swearing up and down theyve got proof the moon landing was faked and they got the photos to support their claims

Discord is the wild west for the 20th century

This is rich coming from the guy that have been spamming the same things for 28 days. :rofl:

99% of the internet? The few thousands people from the metacritic? or the few streamers? :rofl:

It did answered your question. Not my fault if you are unable to piece it together.

• I said I can’t play DI due to regional lock at June 7.
  • There is no other countries that will get DI until 22 June.
  • My country allow loot boxes.

And then we have the blog delayed the game for SEA/China to July 7th/8th

So tell me, why do you need to ask me whether I played DI now again when it was answered 23 days ago? :rofl:

It destroyed nothing though. :rofl:

1 Like

Dont forget that plenty of those manbabies cries on more than 1 acc.

2 Likes

there it is i knew he couldnt resist the urge to respond

see folks hes so determined to have the final word he keeps adding his comments more power to you all it does is keep these threads alive

so go ahead knock yourself out in the end it doesnt win you anything all it does is show the rest of the community how big a troll you are and also pops this topic back to the top of the forums

you would think by now an “adult” such as yourself wouldve moved on and forgot the issue like the mature person you claim to be but alas you CANT let it go you have to get that last word in it literally behooves you seeing others disagree with you and not being able to ignore them

1 Like

The only person that can’t move on is you though. You have been salty and spamming/creating about the same old Blizzard bad for 28 days though. :rofl:

If anything, you are the one who tries too hard to keep and repeat these same old threads alive.

Ahnuld’s threads in these 28 days: :point_down:
https://i.imgur.com/E8VlO4N.png

I searched for posts made by you that contain “June” that were made after June 5. 2022. It has 6 hits where none are in the “Boycott Pay to Win Games” thread at all. The link with the 6 threads is below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?expanded=true&q=june%20%40Kilometer-11340%20after%3A2022-06-05

I searched for posts made by you that contain “July” that were made after June 5. 2022. It has 2 hits where none are in the “Boycott Pay to Win Games” thread at all. The link with the 2 threads is below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?expanded=true&q=july%20%40Kilometer-11340%20after%3A2022-06-05

1 Like

I was literally told you about it: :point_down:

and you followed with specific countries that banned DI due to loot boxes statement and then I corrected you that my country doesn’t ban loot boxes. At that point, you should know I can’t access DI due to a regional lock.