[D4] Toggle on/off option for displaying itemisation stats changes when equipping gear

Why not remove the health and mana bars too? The health indicator is just a crutch that dilutes the experience. You should enjoy the excitement of not knowing how close to death you are.

In fact, remove all indicators, damage, pickups, out of mana. Remove the HUD, UI, and anything that might possibly provide any form of feedback to the player. Hmm, better blacken the screen too.

/sarcasm

2 Likes

One of the most useless threads I’ve ever seen so far. Good job. Those traffic lights for damage, defense and health will happen whether they list them under the tooltip or not. Read the quarterly reports for once.

If that was anywhere near true you would know that you can upgrade the legendary gem you already have, provided you do a high enough GR for the gem to be leveled and hasn’t reached max level
and that there is a set number of legendary gems and provided you have them all in your stash or character you are playing they will stop dropping
And you claim you have played end game content, or you did 1 GR and said yep that’s the end content done

Why the sarcasm, except for the black screen it would sure make playing hardcore a hell of a rush

1 Like

Considering the fact how many people would want this feature to stay, I’d say blizz should make it optional, as in being able to turn it off somewhere in the options or UI preferences.

I don’t really need arrows much in addition knowing those are often misleading…
I would disable it and players who need this QoL like maybe newer players could use it :slight_smile:

It is hilarious to see that the only people who upvoted the OP are the same people who beg for open trading, because the OP is also one who constantly begs for it.

No person capable of logic would upvote this drivel.

No person capable of logic would think that.

I suggest you to check my profile with my WD on Europe account before prejudgements :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Topic title updated

This is my last argument i will post in this topic :slight_smile: you do have to pay somehow that huge sum of gold to be able to empower rifts

The gold you can easily get from doing the nephalem rifts to acquire the keys to open the GR’s, and it’s not a huge sum. That was quite a stretch to try and justify being blatantly wrong, but you do you.

Yea… that’s not helping your case much sparky. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Haha,

It was in response to the OP’s complaint about the “traffic light” indicators when comparing gear.

Isn’t there an option to play without the UI or is that only for taking screenshots? It would be an interesting style to play like that.

Yes I would say leave it alone if it can help some players along the way. After a while I would also say most people that are into the game don’t even look at those displays because they can tell just by looking at any given item if is a keeper or not.

So basically do a weaker rift to be able to repeat a stronger rift, i would honestly then prefer to alternate doing bounties and then a GR to vary on daily activities :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: besides i can gather the materials for kanais cube while farming gold in bounties, so its kinda killing 2 birds with one shot being more efficiently.

Nononono, it really is helping my case a lot since you see, i do have done many GRs and gotten a bunch of legendary gems, you can see them equipped :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

200 isn’t much paragon and you haven’t done many GR’s. You’ve done a few, and demonstrate no real ability to play the game with any sort of understanding. It’s OK to be bad at the game. But it’s not OK to be bad at the game and then blame the game for being bad at it.

And I thought my characters were rubbish
all you have proven is that you played this game maybe twice to get to P229

You really have no clue do you

Who said i am not able to achieve over 200+ paragon levels? I just quit because i got bored of repeating this monotone kind of endgame.
Ill get 1000 paragon levels just to please you beacause it seems you judge people only by having playing at least 1000 GRs or you have no say :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Yeah, one more comment like that and you will definetely get flagged.
At least i dont do random wrong prejudgements blindly without looking at the player´s profile because you are hating on a poster.

No, teach me please :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Zeigs mir bitte schön :slight_smile:

Some people here seem to do that

I would love to see them try to reach Shaper/elder in PoE, or even Red Tier maps.

1 Like

People do it on both sides. When I’ve criticized Diablo 2 I’ve been accused of “clearly not having played the game”.

What do you think the response would have been if I had linked a screenshot showing a level 40 character?

That’s pretty much what paragon level ~200 is in Diablo 3. Fair enough that SWarrior got bored, but he barely even scratched the surface of the game.

You guys would crucify anybody talking crap about Diablo 2 that showed proof they had played it only to reveal they barely even got into it.

It’s pure hypocrisy that you’re trying to call out the hardcore D3 fans for doing the same thing to you.

1 Like

Now lets not be that exxagerated here mate.
Reaching a Nephalem Rifts/GR IS actually the end game content which repeats itself until GR 150.
By Reaching lvl 40 you will mostly be in Nightmare difficulty in D2 and monsters actually DO gain different affixes/mods/immunities per difficulty.
Are you gonna tell me that starting Nightmare is already Endgame content in D2?
You clearly cannot equip endgame high Item lvl required items being level 40 at nightmare, whereas in D3 you can clearly once you reach level 70 you can equip any item and you fully unlocked your 4 passives.

1 Like

I’m not gonna tell you that Nightmare is Diablo’s end game. but I will tell you that claiming low level rifts is Diablo 3’s end game is pretty much the same thing as doing that.

That’s why I picked level 40. I’m fully aware it would not be a character that has reached Diablo 2’s true end game but it would have experienced all of the content on a lower difficulty. That’s the point.