D4 is a P2W MMO game

this weeken player get level 25 with multiple characters with all the server issue the first day

so how you base your expectation ?

personaly this weeken give us a good idea also the next day blizzard improve the server issue so i exoect everything will be better

1 Like

We’ll see. Let them confirm that they have stopped burning people’s hardware then I will play.
See what’s happening in the technical support forum.

1 Like

yea i hear about this , a lot of video card burn to dead

my pc is open case with 6 fan :slight_smile:

i m thinking to buy a new videocard for diablo 4 that why im not so sure with all this ptw stuff and hardware issue, i`m a old man so i learn to be patient,

1 Like

I’ll wait a few hours and play, unless a new graphics driver comes out sooner then right away.
Maybe I’ll make it to lvl 20, unless I can’t stand it from the bugs.

1 Like

what you think about this for early access player ?

What does that have to do with playing the game. I my driver is like 6 months old. I just played the beta with no problem. Plus when the game does come out in June it will be 9 months old. The game will play fine.

Plus on the game as a whole it is a video game!!! It’s not life and death like people make out to be.

If you guys are sick of Blizzard’s crap than buy Baldur’s Gate 3 instead. The problem with major AAA is that it’s controlled by investors who want to push predatory game design. You’re better off moving on and not giving these inheritance babies your money.

2 Likes

These threads trying to pin P2W on pre-ordering and getting in early are such weak sauce.

What if you had never played D3 and just bought the game this week?

Does that mean everyone that bought it before you are P2W?

LMAO

This is not the hill you want to be dying on.

Game on.

1 Like

:clown_face: d3 have no pvp zone where you are allow to fram and get reward from pvp . at least try to talk about something you know

Doesn’t matter.

You guys are arguing about NOTHING. None of this will matter a week, let alone a month after the game releases.

Its not a P2W anything. Just accept that and move on.

1 Like

Many similar bugs still appear in Diablo Immortal today.
Not all of them will be caught in the 4 days of the D4 beta, so preorders make absolutely no sense here.
Once such bugs are discovered, they will have to give others a chance by adding items/bonuses.
In the beta they shouldn’t ban you for bugging, that’s what it’s for.

lol If your old than get Baldur’s Gate 3 it’s a much better game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Doesn’t matter. you are level 70with gear vs level 1 and farm pvp zone for reward yea you make sense because you pay more money to play early access

waiting for half-orc to be release :+1:

btw i already got both pathfinder king maker game with Solasta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still doesn’t matter, PVP or not.

Either pre-buy, or don’t. Those are your options. If you are not going to pre-buy, then accept the fact that you will be behind.

Just like if you were to buy D4 a year from now. YOU WOULD STILL BE BEHIND. So everyone that buys it before you do in your mind are P2W?

Seriously, this is a stupid argument.

I’m out.

1 Like

Seems you assume I care what you think.

I’ll go with P2W corporate propaganda man.

1 Like

110% ptw not sure what you argue on this

the time money influences your gameplay experience is call ptw

level 70 with gear and hight level potion again level 1 mean is pay to win

a lot of player will not pre-buy and take the change to have a other warcraft 3 reforged no thank ,

one more time d4 ptw expose

So you made a dubious claim, you’re challenged to cite your source, and you refuse.

I haven’t assumed anything, nor am I interested in what you’re going with. I only requested proof. If you don’t want to, that’s fine. It let’s us dismiss it as putting words in Bliz’s mouth.

Well you have to look at it this way. Games like Poe and Lost Ark are free to play. Yes it cost you if you want all the goodies…but it free. Price is to high,!00 dollars canadian for base game,which sounds like a reskin,i dont think so. I sure hope the polish it up so its worth 100 dollars. Illwait to purchase ty.

1 Like

Delay launch do more beta. I bought Buldars Gate 3 ea…almost 3 yrs in beta now. Thats a bit exterme for sure and it will be buggy as hell on release. Once again Blizz is going to release an inferor product with no public beta,4 days is a joke. Wish you all luck if you bought ea.

1 Like

Lol streamers and botters have to go aways,gaming is for gamers no an income.

2 Likes