D4 is a P2W MMO game

So what if some ppl wait for the sale or the game to drop in price? Starting several weeks after or even a year later. Same thing. U wait and pay less.

imagine telling Steve Roland “Pre” Prefontaine he had to start 4 seconds back in the 10000m because Lasse Viren paid the organizers $20.

you can twist it all you like, the fact is
you can pay more money to get more time than other people who bought the full game.

2 Likes

standard game prices are not the issue. the issue is the paid bonus perks, you can buy time by paying for the bonus and thats pay2win.

2 Likes

That is the standard game price. They just offer a light version so ppl wouldnt need to wait for the sale.

standard game does not include a 4 day early release. time is not a cosmetic.

2 Likes

Analogies have to analogus, Bravata.

As I already stated in this very thread

Again, time won’t matter if there’s enough for everyone, which there will be.

I’ve twisted nothing. It’s only been dodges, false equivalencies, and false analogies on your part.

It does. Its the full standard edition. The other one is the lite edition.
It doesnt include power or gears. U still have to work for it all.

U can tell them all about it on the d4 forums

i just checked to see if anything changed and it did not. you are simply wrong or confused.

the standard game does not include a 4 day early start.

1 Like

That is indeed the case.

The base version (all versions in fact), have the early beta access. But only the middle and highest versions have early release access.

is very easy to break down guy

to be fair everyone need to start the same day with the same level mean the 6th June

if early access player start before the 6th June and have already gear and level is pay to win

because these player will have a insane advantage in pvp zone too kill you and fram ( pvp player are not season player )

fact this weeken with only 2 day player reach level 25 with multiple characters with all the server issue

mean with 4 day early access you will get destroy in pvp zone with no reward , early access player will be cap level with high level gear good luck again this

deny is not ptw this mean you are a d4 fan boy chill

if you take two equal players equal in everything literally clones that dont deviate, the one who paid more money to have 4 extra days will always have an advantage. ALWAYS.

it’s pay2win there is no if’s and’s or but’s, it literally is, even if you diminish it in your own sense and playstyle, it still is when all players are equal.

if you’re okay with a little teeny tiny pay2win today, good luck, they will add another and another and then the snowball rolls down the hill and smashes tristram. THEY SAID ZERO.

2 Likes

there is no ladder at launch. the only thing you is a chance to start a few days sooner. this is something companies have done for a decade to help not overload servers on launch. U cant buy anything that upgrades your power so is there anything a game company can do to make you happy? I didnt think so so just get off the game if you dont like it and leave us be

1 Like

One person can have the D3 season journey finished in the first weekend it might take another person 2 weeks. But they both start on the same day. It’s all about how you play and not about when you start. I know players who start the season weeks after other players but they are far ahead of them in no time.

No. Because the progession is not infinite. At some point the early starter will top out, allowing the late starter to catch up or even surpass them. Achieve the same amount of “win”, potentially more, all with no extra payment required.

Again,

Look at it from the other side.
We’ll be able to read for 4 days what error codes the game is giving them back,
how many times tech support will ask them to be patient,
when they’ll beg for a refund, how many graphics cards are on fire, and so on.

I would love to read what I missed during those 4 days.

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light. - George Washington

stay strong in the face of evil

the question is so simple what level player will reach in 4 day 40 . 50 . 60 .70 ? now put this number again a no early access player mean a level 1 the 6th June

i think is very clear early access player will control the pvp zone and farming reward there also pvp player are no season player

You will miss the server crash and all the bugs.

After 4 days of beta? Nothing, the game will be in a worse state than it is now.