D4 is a P2W MMO game

It’s pointless to try and tell him that. He’s a troll and everyone here knows it. He clearly understands the meaning of P2W, but is defining here in a way that’s suits his purpose and his purpose only, which is to deliberately try to rile people up. That’s what trolls do. Anyone with a rational mind knows what he’s up to, so just do your best to ignore him.

1 Like

its true. i just wish they would mod their forums are start to ban these trolls. maybe then we can have a real forum

1 Like

I’m fine with things the way they are. If you honestly think someone is trolling, block them or just plain ignore them. I’ve seen a few people say that they wish they’d moderate these forums more but with how inconsistent and wishy washy the mods are, you’d likely regret it if they did.

Seriously, think about it. Joeblow123 tells someone “I don’t really agree with that” and BOOM!, he’s banned for “trolling”. However, Janedoe456 makes several 100% pure insult posts and no matter how many times she’s reported, nothing happens. Imagine that but amplified.

Name them.

I’ll give you the easy one: Krip w/ his band of merry supporters feeding him gear.

Who else?

Is ad hominem all you have left, Digress?

1 Like

No it doesnt. There is no compettion until the ladder/season starts.

You’re dismissed.

1 Like

My definition of a monkey is a bird.

i play almost alway’s solo in d3 and will do so in d4 its what i like in those games i go as fast as i like and the leatherboard is something for the kids for me its just fun so i will never pay for extra’s.

1 Like

wrong :clown_face: pvp are compettion no season , pvp player always min max gear for build and some class are really dependent of item (barbarian ) so normaly pvp player are no season player , 4 day of early access in the hand of good player is so huge some player will reach easy level 75 to 85 , wtc you will do again this with your level 1 gear character :joy: the 6 june :joy: :joy: :joy:

you are dismissed

So, Charley, I guess what you are trying to write there (if I’m understanding that word soup) is that you won’t be the biggest pvp guy on the block for a few days? That’s okay. You can level up, and you can be right there as the big bad pvp guy with everyone else.

So, you really lose a few days of playing because you chose not to pre-purchase. That’s your choice.

However, if it’s that important to you, buy the game early and get in there with the big boys. You buy some extra play time, nothing more.

Is the FOMO too much though?

don’t get emotionally involved boy

i just expose you the fact that early access player have a huge advantage too get pvp reward gear with a high level character vs level 1 all because you pay extra money , that simple pvp player are no season player , funny most of you think they are big diablo expert , and never play diablo in the glory era of this game ,because back them pvp use to be the end game , sadly the crap game that are diablo 3 ,pvp get cancel because this game have so many issue and take over 10 year to balance :joy: :joy: and you guy playing d3 thinking oh i`m a big diablo expert come on :-1: time to die :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

You call me a liar, so you prove it.

We’ve been through this, Digress. The onus is on the one making the claim. If you don’t then the claim can’t be taken seriously.

All I’ve ever asked for an official source.

something i already with no issue :slight_smile: with you chill :rofl:

Beta characters will be deleted and not carry over to the real game. The Beta itself tells you this when you log in for the first time. So, you can stop crying about P2W. Everyone will start off with a lvl 1 character at launch even early access beta players.

To be fair I’m pretty sure the OP isn’t talking about the early access for beta, but the early access for the full game.

Which isn’t given to people with the standard edition of Diablo 4, and your progress wont be reset.

Lol you’re clearly talking about the wrong game here. Take a look around to see where you’re at next time.

You know the people who are shown a horse in front of them beyond all reasonable doubt, and they refuse to admit it is anything but a dog? I’d say do not feed it, but I figure you have worked that out by now. :slight_smile:

I really don’t care about this early access p2w claim folks are making. It might provide a slight advantage - knowing the game mechanics and world design. Other than that, I find it highly irrelevant.

Now - do I find it foolish to “pre-purchase”? Yes. Just like I don’t shop Walmart or fast-food or use predatory services like Doordash, I have no interest in patronizing a corporation that I don’t have faith in.

All that said, I’m hoping the beta this weekend completely blows my mind and I am completely wrong about my initial assessment of D4. I have my doubts, but I’m going to try it anyway.

I have to agree with whoever else said it though, this argument about “early access = p2w” is not the hill to die on.