D3 turns 10 next week

Do you think Blizzard will do anything special for the 10th anniversary? If so, please I do not want to watch a goofy speed runner like you did with the 20th anniversary for D2. You can do better. How about 10 days of double bounties? Something in game that people might enjoy. Or something like the Darkening of Tristram would be even better. Remember D3 was the bestselling Diablo game when it came out, so do something nice.

2 Likes

I think, at most, it’ll be a cosmetic for logging in that week.

5 Likes

If ever there was a time to make a season more palatable, it’s this one! Come on Bliz! Double something. Anything! Double Key drops, double bounties, double goblins, anything!

7 Likes

Double the Pain.

They should celebrate by making the next season, season of Patch 1.0. Everything being what it was at release (or maybe 1.03 or something, as long as it is pre 1.0.4). Nostalgia trip, for better or worse :smiley:

1 Like

Fourth slot, free RoRG, Ethereals, and Soul Shards.

5 Likes

Close the game finally and let it RIP?

" . . . and then we doubled it!" -Some Dude :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Seriously though, enable double goblins, bounties, and bloodshards.

3 Likes

they double the bounties - i might return to this season.

reinstate the ethereals - i definitely will.

1 Like

Knowing them it wouldn’t surprise me if they lowered the Petrified Scream drop rate even further, cause some players who do Echoing Nightmares in groups gain way too many whispers of atonement a day… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nope

16 characters required

1 Like

Yepp, 10 required to get the reward, everyone rejoice!

Ditto

That, or every theme that ever existed is switched on all at once… for 5 mins.

3 Likes

Came here to say that! That’d give me a huge excuse to drop studies and play D3 all day!!

1 Like

Except… why would you play all day if it was only on for 5 minutes?

3 Likes

Oh… misread. :frowning: Gonna stop posting at 2 AM on forums from now on. :joy:

3 Likes

Indeed. If they did that I would come back and play for as long as it was on. If for an hour, a day, a week, etc. If they want people to play this season that is exactly what they should do to get people to come back for it.

3 Likes

Better be good if they want people back.

Actually it would depend on if they took away the season stuff at the end of the “bonus time”. For example if we got Ethereals and Soul Shards and were able to keep them for the rest of the season…then hell yes, that would bring me back for long term.

2 Likes

Don’t think they really care how many actually play. It’s not like D3 makes them any money of note.

If they truly don’t really care… then why would they not just give us what we want and let it ride? It would be much less work for them to just give us the things we have mentioned we like and leave it for us to run amok.