D3 Season Update

Will there be any QoL changes or simply Seasonal buff stuff? Will there be an Console specific QoL?

Upgrading gems for enchants is crippling console players.

Really?

They will never answer specific questions when a blog post will give you everything you need to know. Imagine if you had 1000 people asking you the same question and you had to reply to them individually. Not gonna happen!!!

You obviously donā€™t know the politics of big companies :neutral_face:

• Go sit on the couch, open a jar of the right drink and turn on the TV.

Not sure if that was intended for me but we are in agreement.

Iā€™ve highlighted the relevant part of PezRadarā€™s post that should give you a timeframe for a response to that question. As for the console specific stuff, thatā€™s never on a PTR to test (sadly). Maybe if weā€™re lucky some console specific notes will appear. Iā€™d just be happy for two things: making the Nephalem Glory identical to the PC version and retuning monster HP prior to Torment/LV70-Torment to accomodate becoming more like the PC version in that regard.

The UI could use a serious overhaul with regard to anything vendor/inventory related though. I donā€™t get how PoE could show off such a skillfully mastered console UI and six years later Blizzard still canā€™t match that even on D2R (theyā€™re close, but missing some critical simplifications/QoL features).

2 Likes

Finally ssf?

It would be to good to be true

Iā€™d be satisfied with just this for console.

Those notes canā€™t come soon enough. :laughing:

Patience. I have a feeling theyā€™ll come out this week.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure you get all kinds of feedback, and Iā€™m not naive to the fact that D3 is now considered a historic game (not generating additional money other than purchase price), but would you be open to suggestion about seasons? Currently it feels like seasons are being pushed to every 6 months due to the work involved with creating new content for the season. Is there a possibility of shortening this to 3-4 months, but to relieve the work load work in old seasonal themes? For example, as opposed to waiting 6 months for season 29 (after season 28 drops) release season 29 3-4 months after season 28, but reuse season 10ā€™s theme. Then for season 30 use a new theme. Season 31 reuse season 11 theme. As new seasonal themes are added it would increase the options for rehashing old seasons between releases of new seasonal themes. I donā€™t know if this is already something that has been considered, and if it has I apologize for the repetition.

Is there a final quest in season 28 that will give us bonus in D4? maybe choice of wings? or exclusive wings from d3? If yes, is there going to be a Diablo 3 sale before season 28 begins? Thank you!

We donā€™t know any of this yet as weā€™re waiting for patch notes etc. Could be soon!

1 Like

They just had a sale over the holiday.

2 Likes

A sincere question - I was under the impression that no matter which version of D3 people had purchased, that the cube entered the game without charge?
Can you please explain what the cost was to everyone considering it did not come free?

As I understand it, those playing on PS3. Not only can they not get the Cube at all, but the costs to do so would include either a newer console and a potential game pack/expansion/repurchase or a PC that can run D3 and the game, perhaps with expansions.

oh wow finally some intresting and exciting news. Iā€™ve been seeing my self playing seasons less and less but I atleast like to play to finish the season journey for the cosmetic rewards. I find it difficult to find the interest to play more than that because I donā€™t see why i should compete for a spot on the leaderboards when people are cheating with bots farming bounty materials and paragons to progress and get stronger faster lolā€¦ Hope to see some nice QoL improvements tho.

1 Like

I checked this out on Reddit and other places and looked for reasons why.
The ā€œcostā€ as you put it is not exactly descriptive or completely accurate.

People with older graphics cards on PCā€™s at a certain point around 3-4 years ago were told that their graphics card would no longer run the game or parts thereof. This became evident when it carried into the sewers, desolate sands and other places.
The PS3 was also included as one of the consoles they would not be updating. It seems it was not about Kanaiā€™s Cube but actually, the PS3, like the PCā€™s and MACā€™s that did not meet the minimum updated GPU and CPU specifications.

Hope it took so long for season 28 because they were so busy updating all the changes that Raxx wrote out during season 27 :upside_down_face:

Help Us Fix Diablo 3

5 Likes

Well if not all i hope a portion did got in. A big portion.

1 Like

Super Street Fighter mode? That would be sick indeed.

1 Like