D3 Season Update

Tick Tock!

3 Likes

Me waiting for the news about the PTR:

17 Likes

would be interesting to see if they announce something today. Also does anyone know if they use different ptr servers for d2r and d3?

there will be no ptr before february 5

Are the patch notes out yet ?

I hope you didnā€™t forget the sun lotion!

:slight_smile:

S27 PTR started a Tuesday so i guess theyā€™ll do it again since today is the PTR opening of DII

Why would you think that? PezRadar directly stated in the opening post that the PTR comes at the tail end of January. That means 31st day at latest and the PTR patch notes well before that.

2 Likes

Yep, patch notes this Friday like last time and PTR openning Tuesday the very last day of January like the S27 PTR that started the Tuesday, 12nd of July.

1 Like

This entire season thing is bs in my opinion ā€¦ by the time you are geared up, and really starting to rock and enjoy the season its about to endā€¦
I started month ago, now it seems all the work i did and grind is just waste of time because ā€œnew seasonā€ is coming upā€¦

1 Like

It is the longest season since years : 5 months and still on going. The season has to end one day, and i think they pushed it very far, youā€™ll have the occasion to blast soon as long as you start earlier.

1 Like

Than you are doing something wrong.

1 Like

If youā€™re new I can understand that feeling. Most people that have a few seasons under their belt would disagree with you though. Once you get the game figured out, itā€™s pretty fast and easy to level up and get a fully geared character.

Maybe stick with your character after the season ends and play around on nonseason if youā€™re not ready to start over.

Tell us more! We are dying to hear what Blizzard has in store.

Alsoā€¦if you all can wing itā€¦.here are my requests.

1. Keep Holiday Gifts coming. There are holidays all year. It would be nice to have transmogs and wings available indefinitely.

2. Make S28 the ultimate compilation of pure insanity! Likeā€¦all the best builds from the pastā€¦all mid season bonus events active all season, availability of all pets from past seasonsā€¦somehow all special season buffs like permanent availability of soul shards and a 4th cube slot forever.

Alsoā€¦maybe GR levels beyond 150. And gems. And Torment levels beyond T16.

Please make this one our dreams come true. The ultimate send off before D4 drops cause Iā€™m moving over to it. It looks incredible.

Thank you!

This is for ROTAā€¦

What are you talking about? This season is long as heck. More than enough time to dominate. I think I stopped at Paragon 1750 and thatā€™s with taking months off to speed run Minecraft and Dark Souls.

If youā€™re just getting started towards the end you might as well reevaluate your strategies. Maybe visit Maxroll or go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Maybe the game isnā€™t for you, but it sure as heck is for me! I love it.

You actually look like the Troll.
All Avalon did was talk about the possibility of new zones, new legendries, and more endgame features.

Why are you so negative to him?

I like the ideas Avalon has.

2 Likes

Avalon did have some good inputs. People be trippin on the internet tho. No reason to let someone else occupy space behind your face.

Anyway, Iā€™m looking forward to S28 and Diablo 4. This is going to be so good. Iā€™m hyped. S28 might actually draw me away from Hello Kitty Island Adventureā€¦

6 Likes

For the love of godā€¦ when?

D3 really is Blizzardā€™s unwated child

1 Like

Patience. Itā€™s not even close to the end of January, geologically.