Compromise? Loot

This is very big!

I guess what I’m trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

1 Like

my answer to this would essentially be Point 1 to 4 all over again so we might aswell stop here. So far i and all the other “purists” are getting exactly what we want. thats the fact that matters most for now. the fight to fend off people like you ruining a classic will go on, no doubt about that. fine with me.

Yeh, there have been a few idea’s to get around the problem rather than go straight through it. Maybe they will use one of these some of them or none of them at all we will see.

I know. If mind of one of the biggest no options on loot advocates can change, there is hope to build a broader consensus.

1 Like

Maybe you have not noticed that people are suggesting changes daily already. Things they want to improve things they did not like or would like to see.

The “door” was opened by them as soon as they gave us shared stash auto gold pickup etc. If they had not done that what you said here might make some sense.

Yo Adrian! I did it !

1 Like

I got even better idea. How about an ENTIRE GAME for each loot type? We could have d2r for FFA and D3 for ploot. Does compromise get better than that?

No need for compromises, it just won’t happen and thats the best thing for this faithful remaster

Hmm…

19:9 screen
No WSG
No ebug
No TCP/IP
NHAM still in game
No console lobbies
Perfect size of storage space
Perfect number of shared stash tabs
Perfect number of character slots
No shared stash for D2 classic in D2R.
Etc…

Are you sure that the no/few change folks are getting exactly what they want? To me, the answer is clear.

2 Likes

no ploot at launch no ploot ever…not that hard…seems that plotters would need Rod standing front the door saying “You Shall Not Pass!”

2 Likes

A streamer who compiles data points with 6000+ respondents, covering a wide range of issues, and who presents that data in easy-to-digest ways to Blizzard >>>>> dozens of posts about ‘ploot’ here. Data matters to them, not specific views that get 18 likes on the forums here.

Your right data matter’s and atm they have no reliable data.

They need to mail out a survey after the refund window is closed but before the ladder begins with only the loot question on it then publish the result publicly right here. Sticky on the forum front page so everyone can see it and accept it. No matter which way it goes.

If your talking about what I think your talking about we went over this yesterday in detail.

No need to go over it all again.

Lol I’m reading these replies. Dieing with laughter. Good shiz

1 Like

They do have reliable data, and have been making changes based on that data. E.g., increase in stash size, auto gold pickup, etc.

There was a survey sent out to specific people - I didn’t get one, perhaps you didn’t either. And ploot was mentioned in it. Just because the results aren’t published by Blizzard here doesn’t mean they don’t have the feedback they are (primarily) interested in.

This forum isn’t the place for that sort of feedback. As sad as that might be to those so heavily invested in the discussions here.

So much drama for a game that will be dead in december.

1 Like

cry me a river. ur free to choose refund option when ever u want. most D3 fanboys will do that anyways

1 Like

You elitist clowns crack me up. I liked D3, but guess what I’m not refunding, because I know that I bought D2 and I like it as well. Shave your neckbeard and get a life.

So you filed for refund already? Then get out of here maybe.

:salt: :salt: :salt: u can call ud what ever u like we do not care even a bit. all i hear is D3 fanboys crying out for something that will never happen :laughing:

sorry to say but were here to stay and hope we can also get D4 with FFA only…think about that

Go back to your D3, you seem to love it very much, judging by all your recommendations.