Compromise? Loot

Yeh I had the survey they didn’t ask about personal loot though. At least not that I remember. I was in the alpha both betas and I’ve been on the forum almost since they allowed pre order I think.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/pcnmqh/d2r_new_blizzard_email_survey_questions/

This is a pretty accurate list from what I remember although I did see Mrs cheetah say something like different people where asked different things.

They wont take any sort of poll from the posts here but they do keep an eye on it so they know what to ask when they do send out a legitimate survey to get trustworthy statistics I expect.

You realise your basically agreeing with me right? :smiley:

You seem to think that I care to interact with you. I don’t. You and neckbeards like you are why I play solo and with friends. So don’t talk to me. You are scum beneath my feet.

Why are you so enraged and spiteful?

that would be great. i hope they make some sort of announcement and let this circus over

i see. what ever ur smoking it’s not healthy and u should stop instantly. as ur asking purist’s to do for D3? :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: FFA for life

1 Like

Proving yet again that you ploot types really despise Diablo II, you seem to actively want it to fail, and by the way, it really won’t be dead by December, the original has been going strong for over two decades, that’s an entire generation… but yea, sure.

You talk about D3 all the time, I think you are missing it. Just install and play, we don’t need to know how much you love it.

And we don’t need to know how much you hate D2.

1 Like

i doubt that u would have many friends there…sure some imaginary ones ofc…sorry to say but rather a scum beneath feet than plotter ever…

I don’t buy games that I don’t like. So idk whats your problem.

let’s fix this D3 is for plotters and D2R is for ffa. :joy:

Others were asked about ploot. That’s all I can say here - I know this for a fact. I believe Rod has mentioned this - there was a discussion, heck it might still be ongoing.

You with me, I think - as you quoted my post in the first instance :slight_smile:

Its already confirmed that they will roll D3 instanced loot in future update. I guess that will make you happy.

Lol no it’s not, the EXACT and literal OPPOSITE has been confirmed, by Rod himself. You see guys, whenever a ploot says something, just think the exact and literal opposite and you will always be okay. If they say something is up, you think down and you will be all good.

2 Likes

That was just damage control, they don’t like mad trolls with their refund threats, that will irrelevant after you will play the game for more than few hours after 23.09

oh this lovely dreamland with all the unicorns and flying elephants :joy:

2 Likes

But the only people who make refund threads have been you ploot types, not us, but that is all before we get to the point that you lied, outright lied, Rod confirmed that D2R will have traditional shared loot and not D3 loot like you want. But look, if you NEED to tell yourself that the confirmation is just “damage control” then sure, but you will be in for a surprise on launch when you find out, likely to your horror, that D2R will be true to itself.

1 Like

ur so right about this. after refund is closed they can say it’s only ffa and will stay that way.

2 Likes

I assume that you are referencing “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” when the Black Knight says something similar. It is ironic that you pick this quote given outcome of that scene where in fact King Arthur does pass.

In their first D2R survey, Blizzard did ask if players wanted personal loot to replace FFA loot at D2R launch. Personally, I do not support this. I support an optional loot system. It would be nice if Blizzard did survey its players after launch on this issue. They would not release the results as the result would be dissected and used to support arguments.

Let’s assume that 1/3 want D2R to be FFA only. 1/3 do not care either way and 1/3 want the addition of an optional loot system. Who do you go with? Personally, I would favor those that wanted an optional loot system because FFA only would still be preserved in D2R.

This not true. You need to read all 4 tweets and what each refers to. The last two tweets on this matter it refers to altering FFA loot and splitting the playerbase. With his first two tweets, he assures that FFA only loot will be unaltered in perpetuity and no optional loot system would be introduced until after launch if ever. This optional system would be set at game creation and require opt in. Ergo, FFA loot is not being altered and the playerbase is not being split into separate realms. Fr your convenience, here is the image of Rod’s 4 tweets in context.

Refund threads have been made by forum members on both sides of this debate. This is fact.

True or they could add an optional loot system. No one but Blizzard knows for sure at the moment except Blizzard and Blizzard may not have even made a final decision on this matter. The only thing we can say with 100% certainty with Rod’s tweets is that no optional loot system will be introduced at D2R launch.

1 Like

I really do wish now that Blizzard would confirm Mod support and put great efforts into it. That way you could create a mod with this kind of loot allocation and see the results. A lot of people would probably welcome this more than straight up including it in the game.