Complete Feedback on all Changes and more

First I will go over all 6 classes starting with the classes that received an update. Secondly over the seasonal theme. And last whatever is on my mind.

1. Wizard Class

Typhon 6p change is heavily welcomed. Typhon is the Wizards speed set so I would like to see any kind of movementspeed increase to define it’s role even more.

• Hydras deal 4,000% increased damage and gains 5% attack and movement speed for each Hydra head alive.

• Fragment of Destiny: Your Signature Spells attack 50% faster and deal 5 times more damage. You gain a Spectral buff whenever you land an attack with a Signature Spell. Hydras deal 30% increased damage for each Spectral stack. Max 10 stacks. [20-30] [30-45]%

Hydra is in an almost good spot just a little more damage and speed would feel realy good.

In general the Wizcommunity wishes for a viable channeling and primary build. And I selffishly would make jumps, if all Arcane Orb runes got buffed up to be on par with the FO rune. Especially Spark and Scorch. :slight_smile:

2. Monk class
Pattern of Justice how about making it even faster with incorporating the Tailwind rune into the set? Of course advocating for a tiny bit more damage is never wrong.

Only thing I miss is that Sweeping Wind adds nothing to it’s damage.

3. Barbarian

The increase in damage of the 6 pc bonus of Horde of the Ninety Savages is well done, but why not either increase the damage of

• the 2pc from double to triple damage
    or
  • increase the damage of an allready existing supporting legendary by some xxx% damage, too.
    or
  • a small 25 % elite and another 15% Boss damage multiplier on the set.

It feels like an elite hunting set, so that’s a little missing in my experience.

4. Demonhunter

Not much to say, except I would like to see RoV triggering Spiketraps.

Besides that I only can fell the urge to see GoD6 6pc be buffed by 1-3 tiers worth of damage.

The seasonal Theme
It’s great and should be permanent with changing powers to choose from. It’s like the perfect tool to bring back old seasonal themes just a little more spiced up. Getting the RoRG or 4th cube slot unlocked via the altar of rites would bring excitement for years to come. Maybe that’s even the plan allready.

What else came up to my mind?
I would really wish for, that new Seasons focus more on two and a half of

• Adding new stuff to the Basegame f.e. reworked/expanded Hellfire/Uberbosses or updated crafting system
  • More focus on outdated skills, classes, items and sets. To make it short: a bigger focus on balancing.
    – Quality of Life improvements. F.e. what Raxx, Maxroll and the whole Diablo community proposed together.

Season 27 introduced some great fun and not totally broken powers. Would love to see a lot of them coming back on an item or incorporated in a set. F.e. more Magics missile for the Wizard, the amazing FotH power for Crusader, your amazing pet gang for the Witch Doctor, etc. Did I mention Witch Doctors? They should really become a focus point for the next season.

Links to some proposals:
Wizard buffs
Even more Wizard suggestions
And even more
A lot of suggestions above made it allready into the game or are outdated by now but still worth the read.

I have not found concentrated wishes/proposals for other classes but feel free to drop your suggestions or links in here.

3 Likes

Increasing the damage of the 2pc won’t help much I think. Anything that lives long enough for that damage to matter will become immune to Freeze/Stun/Fear very quickly due to how fast Frenzy attacks.

1 Like

Yup, don’t worry about Sader or WD… Move along, nothing to see here!

1 Like

WD and Cruz are allways good for an honorable mention. Especially WD is in need for a big overhaul. I’m certain it’s going to come.

Yes, I would just like to see some other damage buff that’s worth of 1.5-2.5 GR levels in power.

Also MoTe and IK could need a doubling of their 6 pc numbers. Or some little multiplier to Lut Socks increased damage of every jump or whatever, but if it is handled via a legendary buff EQ will outshine Seismic slam. For IK bonus to 8000 or 10.000 % and it’s better. If besides Savage Mote and IK gets a buff, then Barbabrian is in a pretty solid balanced state.

Yes! Been advocating for this for years, actually would love to see that impossible to get pet APS @ 12 (max) so actually 20% per stack would be needed for that but yeah doubt we’d ever see that so mini EF would be fine.

1 Like

Makes more sense then giveing us another Strafe build.

Saw your 10% attackspeed + 5 % movement speed suggestion. Would only give about another 6 tiers worth of damage, so it’s very reasonable. Mine was almost 3 Tiers.

Really would love to see it.

As it is right now they could just add spike trap to GoD 6pc.