Come on D2 Remastered

Have Blizz says hi guys were remastering or remaking D2. Im 100% sure they havnt at this stage. When they do ill believe its happening anything b4 that is just speculation. Personally id rather see more effort put into D4 then anything nostalgia related.

1 Like

They have a classic team whom are restoring the classic games. It’s a completely different department than the D4 team, which is also happening. D2 is still a popular game played on bnet. Hundreds of thousands players across the world play D2 ladder season. We are currently 4 months in on the latest 6 month long ladder season. There are approx 10,000 characters across all 4 realms that are over clvl 90. That doesn’t include the tens of thousands of characters below 90, nor D2 vanilla players, nor the massive numbers of nonladder pvp players across the world whom play everyday on bnet and lan. The game has aged beautifully and is still very popular. I get that it is nostalgia for some people such as yourself, but it needs to be modernized to run on new machines for the next 20 years, it’s large player base needs it.

The game as it is is a master piece, mods are for players who are not good. They are restoring the game like they have with SCBW and War3. If they do anything different they’ll have a team actively combating hacks and scripts like we see with SC:R and what’s happened with War3 and host bots. That picture you posted is an abomination.

Still no evidence anything is happen just speculation ontop of specualtion. D2 might have been good in its day but good 20 years ago doesnt mean good now. Enough with this noatalgiafest of yours

2 Likes

If you want it to stop, stop reading the thread and stop commenting, and stop being a control freak, and let those D3 players who love D2 and want it remastered have our conversations without you trashing the tread.

Or you could to a D2 forum instead of posting this garbage in the D3 forums which thankful is nothing like D2

1 Like

No, just stop trolling me and get on with your day outside of this thread.

1 Like

Not trolling . I am just stating the Diablo 3 forums are a place for discussion of D3 issues. Gameplay etc. There are other places dedicated to D2 nostalgia chat. This forum is design for D3 therecore i recommend is all you stick to D3 discussion base not sit here and chat while on nostalgia cloud. This forum also has alot of mixed feelings when it comes to a Remaster. Im sure if you find a D2 forum or subreddit you will recieve a more positive view.

1 Like

i proposed a remaster version, where mods must pass an authorisation by the devs.

You are trolling. This is a tread made by a D3 player filled with comments by D3 players expressing their desire for a D2 Remaster.

The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III.

The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle. net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion.

Like I said, D3 players discussing the remaster of D3’s predecessor. If you have a problem flag the post, but do stop trolling the thread.

1 Like

Sugarcoat it all you like. D2 has no place in the D3 forums. If you want actual feedback and not criticism i suggest u take your conversation to a D2 forum where nostalgia runs wild.

Like I said, stop trolling me and stop trying to bait me.

1 Like

What is you favourite D2 character and build?

Not trolling. Mearly suggesting to Please keep forum to discussions relating to the current game Diablo 3. Diablo 2 discussion and wishes for a Diablo 2 remaster should be had in a Diablo 2 forum. It is great if you are a Diablo 3 player. I hope your enjoying season 18 outside the current NS / S joining party bug. However i dont really want to continue this obvious discussion of this is a D3 forum. Being a D3 player is great but a D3 player wanting to Discussion things around D2 should be had in a D2 related forum not D3.

Forum Code of Conduct

Spamming or Trolling
This category includes:

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights
1 Like

I am simply replying to you stating i am trolling when in fact im not.
Honestly if this is read Blizz just need to delete or lock off this topic so it can be had in the correct forum space.
Enjoy ur day mate.

Like I said, D3 players discussing a D2 Remaster in the D3 forum is not a forum violation. D2 whether you like it or not is related to D3. Cheers.

A summary of your trolling.

A direct attack as an attempted insult.

Baiting to start a flame war.

Even more attacks.

Man you need to calm down. Im just saying thay Diablo 2 discussion should probably be in D2 forum champ. You can think im baiting all you like. Alot of players had a great time with D2 some still do but trying to bait me isn’t going to work. Nostalgia happens with alot of old time games. That doesnt nessessarily warrent they should be redone. Please keep this forum to discussions on Diablo 3. Not Diablo to.
Enough said . Blizzard please lock delete this thread.

Then stay out of the thread and the discussion. You’re the one with the problem, so leave.

1 Like

Baiting me…

Also highly repetitive and considered spamming and trolling in the Forum CoC.