Clan issues (Code 319045)

I’ve logged on today, and my clan is not working. It shows 0 users online, and I cannot even click clan to see the clan roster, news, etc.

When I attempt to type in clan chat, I receive the error message:
“WARNING!
This clan is not available at this time. Please try again later.
(Code 319045)”

This is happening approximately 12:10pm Sunday 12/01/2020 Sydney time (5:10pm Saturday 11/01/2020 PST).

This is happening to me right now, and has persisted for about 2-3 full days.

Just noting that our clan is still unavailable as at Monday 13/01/2020 9 pm Sydney time (Monday 13/01/2020 2 am PST).

i have had same issue for 2 days, uninstalled and reinstalled with bug still persisting.

Same, had this issue for a few days. Entire clan is knocked out. Please HALP!

Our clan is still unavailable as at Wednesday 15/01/2020 9 am Sydney time (Tuesday 14/01/2020 2 pm PST). This is very frustrating, as we cannot see who is online, making it hard to make groups.

Screenshots:
Clan in Clan Search: https://i.imgur.com/uBcD6Gc.jpg
Clan view in game: https://i.imgur.com/2jITCMp.jpg
Error following attempting to type in clan chat: https://i.imgur.com/4eTPXZz.jpg

Haven’t been able to see or interact with any clan stuff in game for a few days now. Come on Blizzard simple fix sort it out

I am clan leader of Reddit clan. Our clan is not working for a month. 2 weeks ago Blizzars sent this message - “Hello,We are currently looking into the issue affecting Diablo III clans at the moment, I know it’s a really annoying situation, but for now I have to ask you to be patient. We will update this thread as soon as possible”. 2 weeks guys and nothing has changed … I don’t think that anyone really cares …

We are getting the same message for 3 days about our clan - ‘This clan is unavailable at this time’. (Code 319045) We cannot view or add members on the roster, or use clan chat. I am the leader of the clan for a very long time (Reign of Vengeance).

Our clan (The Fallen on Americas server) is still unavailable as at Thursday 16/01/2020 11:30 pm Sydney time (Thursday 16/01/2020 4:30 am PST). Would really appreciate someone looking at this.

Same here luv, any news?

No news unfortunately. My clan is still unavailable as at Saturday 11:40 am Sydney time (Friday 4:40 pm PST).

Same problem with our clan still. It has been unavailable for 5-6 days now…

I know this not the best solutions if you are a big clan, as long as the clan leader is able to sign in. I messaged everyone that i was going to disband and remake the clan, everything is now working.

Hope this helps. GL

As you mention, might be okay for small clans where everyone is on your friends list. It is not possible for my clan, I cannot even see the clan list to message people (which is the only way I have to contact most).

Please Blizzard look at this, we have had several people drop clan already due to the clan not functioning.

2 Likes

A quick resolution to this would be great, or an indication that there is a solution being looked into since it’s been over a week already. Not being able to talk to the clan takes away a key piece of the Diablo experience!

2 Likes

Our clan Reign of Vengeance is still down for 7 days. Some members have left, messaging concern about these issues. All I can tell them is: there is a bug forum topic about it…

1 Like

Similarly to Roland’s clan, ours (The Fallen [Star]) is still unavailable as at Tuesday 21/01/2020 8:10 pm Sydney time (Tuesday 21/01/2020 1:10 am PST).
This is over 9 days now, and we have lost more active members…

Also having this problem for Gh0st. Seems like this problem is not affecting everyone. Some one told me that their clan was “unavailable” yesterday but is fine today. Please look into this. Thanks.

1 Like

The Fallen [Star] is still unavailable as at Friday 24/01/2010 7:50 pm Sydney time (Friday 24/01/2010 12:50 am PST). This is over 12 days now.

EDIT: For any Star members reading this - we are going to try and reform, despite knowing we will lose a lot of members, as we have no idea how long clan will be broken for. Please see my post here for information: <Star> The Fallen Star - Recruiting - #39 by TrepChains-1316