Clan Unavailable (Code 319045) - 2022

Today (February 22, 2022) my clan (and I understand some others) have become unavailable.
“The clan is unavailable at this time.” (Shows when hovering over the clan.)

The clan shows 0 users online, and you cannot even click clan to see the clan roster, news, etc.

When attempting to type in clan chat, the error message received is:
“WARNING!
This clan is not available at this time. Please try again later.
(Code 319045)”

My clan where this is happening is:
The Fallen Star [Star]
North America

EDIT: Some communities are also experiencing the same 319045 error.

This is effectively a repeat of this previous issue from 2020:

6 Likes

several clans according to in game public chat, many communities as well. Thanks so much for your swift attention.

Just wanted to tell some people approximately what to expect. I was the first one who came to the forums last time this had happened and organized community on here and on discord and attempted to liason with support and community. If this is ANYTHING like last time. Were unlikely to see any replies for a month or two. MAYBE a community staff person in the forums willl say they personally know its happening.

But last time it took them over a month for the support staff to even getr a reply of ‘we know’ from the devs and that was only after I got multiple clans together to signal boost the problem and spam support tickets to support just to get things figured out or ANY kind of reply or timetable or anything. But all we ever got was “we know”. Then after about 2 months a bit after the next season started they finally fixed it without warning. One day AFTER we bought a new copy of the game to make a new clan (because leaders were stuck in glitched clans).

It was all really just unacceptable and I really REALLY hope they wouldn’t repeat these mistakes. They need to be up front with us about this problem, be transparent, give us details and a timetable. It is a more important and serious problem then they seem to think or realize that it is. We have no other ways to contact clan members who are not on our personal BNETS so a lot of them end up thinking the clan is disbanded or dead and by the time we have the clan back a lot of them have moved on or stopped playing the game.

They should make a bnet headline post or an in game alert explaining that the clan feature is temporarily inactive, WHY it is, and how long to expect. So the onus isn’t on us as clan leaders to try to bandaid blizzards mistakes.

2 Likes

The clan tools are in need of a serious upgrade anyway. Maybe they can take this opportunity to improve them? Add some features like when a member joined, who invited them, what class is their main, that sort of thing.

1 Like

My clan, Oldies But Goodies, is having the same problem. Clan not available error 319045. Our clan leaderboard is also not working. Please fix it Blizz.

OBG clan is back and working as of 3:32 eastern time 2/22/22

1 Like

Jammur, we typically use the “set clam note” function for this. But would be nce to have anniversary/popular character bars on their line of info.
Maybe with an earth tone color by length of time in clam, progressing up through brass, bronze, tin, silver, platinum, etc. Maybe a shape, symbol or alpha num char for often/highest ranked class so we could index them without hovering each line of info to select someone to help/ask for group. Would be something I think many active clan officers could really get onboard with!

1 Like

Our clan appears to be working again 23/02/2022. Thank you Blizzard for fixing promptly!

1 Like

Have the same issue. The clan is unavailable. This issue persists from 24.2.2023. Error 319045 when trying to chat in the clan. CzeNe (Czech Nephalems)

1 Like

I have the same issue from 1 week. 4 clan members don’t have any problems pressing “N” and checking everything they want. Also, they can see the items they get, but I don’t.

Meanwhile, I am the only officer left in the entire clan who’s still playing Diablo 3. Neither the clan leader, neither the rest of the officers play the game anymore.

I don’t want to leave the clan, because after that, nobody can invite me back in.

If anyone from the Blizzard support can assist me with this problem, please write back.

I’ve uninstalled the game, the battlenet app and installed them back again. I’ve cleared my battlenet folder, I’ve repaired the game from the battlenet, I’ve changed the regions, logout-login back again and again - nothing helps to resolve this issue.