Char Edit Bingo. Vote for your Favorite

You have probably seen some of my edits posted in my other thread “More-Character-Fan-Edits.”

I made these entirely for fun. I will enjoy D2:R to no end regardless of how the characters end up looking.

Every character has 4 edits with the exception of the Barbarian, where there is just one edit. I was more disappointed with his physique than his face and wasn’t liking the other edits I tried. :man_shrugging:

Number 1 is the unedited OG design. Which would you choose for each character?

Personally if I had to choose I would pick:
Z2-P3-S5-A3-N3-D4-B2/2B

I recommend opening D2 or youtube and listening to the characters voices as well. The voices not fitting with the original design was my biggest concern.

Result tally as of 4/13 with ~180-200 voters. (Posted on many different sites)
Bold= top voted, Italicized= 2nd place.

___1___2__3___4__5
Z: 07|32|78|20|63 - 4% chose the original
P: 16|20|60|51|33 - 9% chose the original
S: 18|24|24|44|72 - 10% chose the original
A: 17|12|50|69|33 - 9% chose the original
N: 49|28|36|33|27 - 28% chose the original
D: 65|26|44|12|21 - 38% chose the original
B: 53|62| 24A + 56B - 46% chose the og face, 30% chose the og body

I like looking at numbers and statistics (D2 is a good game for that!). Thanks for participating :slight_smile:

40 Likes

Wow, some of those Paladins are kinda hot :heart:

4 Likes

Blizzard should hire you

5 Likes

IMO Devs should learn from PoE, sell Stash Tab & Vision Effect to players :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They look great

A5 - I like her mean look!
P3
S5
As4 - I do love eastern European women…but I’d like to see a Persian one and an Indian one.
N5 - Too many wrinkles, pale yes, emaciated yes, but ancient… I don’t want my necy to use a walker.
D - I liked the lankyness of the original. Something about a tortured shape shifter rather than a big bear of a guy in the first place.

2 Likes

All the edits look great I’m ok with choosing any of them

2 Likes

I choose:

Z5 - (She looks more identical to the original class in Diablo II.) - Amazon
P5 - Paladin
S3 - Sorceress
A4 - Assassin
N5 - Necromancer
D4 - Druid
B2 - Barbarian

2 Likes

again fantastic work mate!
i would be happy with #5 all the way across the board dont take the pony tail from the druid blizzard!

2 Likes

Fantastic job there.

Z4
P4/5
S4
A4
N2
D5
B2

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve posted across numerous forums and websites and its been interesting tallying up everyone’s votes on which ones are their favorites!

1 Like

Z5 as long as her boob are bigger too btw :smiley: I would miss seeing people with boob related javazon names

P5
S3
A5
All the necro ones look great
D2
Both baba faces look the same to me really I would make him even more pumped though, think arnie in conan the destroyer

All in all nice work :slight_smile: +1 <3

4 Likes

Woooot!

Id choose:
Z - Edit: Changing my vote to 2 from 5.
P - 2, though I think Id prefer 3 with no beard…
S - Edit: Changing to 5 from 4.
A - Edit: 4, from 5.
N - 2. 5 looks a bit like a younger Christopher Walken!
D - 3. Liam Neeson could play this role.
B - 2, probably 2B

I think you’ve done an excellent job beautifying the characters in an appropriate way - nothing too ridiculous here. Just an excellent, awesome modern iteration of D2’s magic-demon-hero fantasy art style.

3 Likes

lol, noted and adjusted

Oh some of these are so hard to choose. Damn.

Z - 5/3 they are pretty close for me.
P - 4
S - 4
A - 3
N - 3
D - 5
B - 2

Well done with the edits.

4 Likes

Great work as always, I enjoy seeing your edits everytime.

Z - 5 or 3, I like the fierce look of 4 though.
P - 4 or 5
S - 5
A - 5 or 3, 4 is wow though.
N - 2
D - 5
B - 2 with 2B

5 Likes

This post should be pinned to the top of the forum. So people can easily vote for your favorite.

2 Likes

Z2 - Still a fierce look, but way better than the OG.

P1 - The OG is actually pretty good.

S2 - I like the minimal changes in this version. Skin could be a bit darker, but isn’t a deal breaker.

A1 - The OG Assassin is my absolute favorite of the new character models.

N3 - He looks a tiny little bit less like he could drop dead any minute :sweat_smile:

D1 - I don’t like any of them much, but I can’t really tell what is bothering me :thinking:

B1 - He is fine as is.

2 Likes

Maybe you should make an online questionnaire (like a simple Google form etc.) and share it so it would be easier for you to count votes and see other statistics.

Possibly, but a little too late now. Not gonna repost everywhere and get everyone to resubmit lol

Let me just say those renditions were super nice and I would of been much happier with the ones I listed they better represent the old characters, and just look higher quality. Specially number 4 assn that looks exactly how she should of.

2 Likes