Challenge Rift 270 - EU

I am not upset snow flakes are.

Then what are you moaning about? People here pointed out that the EU CR is bad and Blizzard admitted the issue.

5 Likes

The build is incomplete. It’s ineficient. Unfuctional. Like a house without a roof. You can live in it, but it’s core function is mising.

3 Likes

I think you can agree that it would be better if we had the slightest effort toward moderation of CR’s to select for builds that are actually functional. The US build is equally embarrassing in the opposite direction.

1 Like

Blizzard only see that majority is moaning because of “bad” CR while it is actually not bad at all. Majority of CRs should be this hard. If it was bad I would not be able to do it 2nd try as someone who is not playing Wizard at all.

Compared to the standard when anyone can complete it first try, bad is relative.

It does not matter at all. Because CRs are generated from a pool of actual runs. So someone already completed that GR before you got it as a CR. Everyone is getting same GR so there is no advantage or disadvantage for anyone to complete it or not. Wizard mains have slight advantage and that is all.

I didn;t say they made Challenge rift game mode for seasons.

I said they buffed the mats you get in the cache with the season start in mind. Huge difference.

You do realize they are comparing EU vs US? If one is significantly easier clearly that side of the pond has an advantage.

If they were, no one would play them. Ever. Not even for season start.

Even now majority of players do them for the materials only and it’s a very small amount. If the challenge rifts were consistently challenging, that reward is not enough incentive for people to do them.

1 Like

Yes I do but I dont get why. You can’t play with EU hero on US realm and other way around. So that comparison is complete nonsense to begin with.

You missed the point when you quoted the half of the post that you chose to respond to.

No you are wrong. Right now they are mostly played only for a season start. Failed game mode.

Are you dense? if US players have a significantly easier season start you don’t see how EU players might find that a tad unfair?

3 Likes

No I dont to be honest. How does CR in US affect you as a EU player?

Alright then, we can all move along.

First answer my question. Thank you.

Seems pointless as you wouldn’t grasp the answer anyway.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. To bad I can’t say that about you.

Pe3eWe3e’s first comment made me tired (because it was useless), but I give him one point (just one, no more) for:

If I can’t complete the CR, I will play without its rewards.

Now, I wish you a good day and a good S27, and see you on another thread.