Challenge Rift 270 - EU

Exactly. And it should stay that way. And if you can’t complete that CR maybe you should try to do something else, something that you are better at. I am sure there are many areas that you are better in than me.

i’d rather try it for 3 hours until i make it because that’s the amount of time you save by doing it . I’m not even talking about Raxx’s 30 mins lvl 70 that’s unreachable for the average joe (nor do i enjoy massacre leveling).
But going without a single multiplier (unless you get really lucky), without a lowered lvl 70 wep, without bounty mats that would take a lot to get since there’s no split bounties at lower level.

Yeah, no , thanks.

1 Like

Or you can just wait for someone to boost you to lvl 70. If you can’t com

the only people worse than you are people asking for boosts on day one of the season

5 Likes

Maybe they are worse than me. But I am boosting people first day of the season when I do play the season.

Since S1, I leveled up to 70, in solo.
This part boring, for sure, but I do it.
So CR or not, not a really a problem for me.

At 5:05pm :joy:

2 Likes

Why not take one of raxx’s clears and use that. Celebrity challenge rifts should be a thing!

2 Likes

Actually, no. While doing CRs should have a learning curve and fun factor (just like regular game), mastering CRs at LBs should be hard (just like endgame).

The solution to have both is simple - lower the tier of the selected CR by 20 and allow for tier progression. This way all folks can easily get the reward, but those that want a real challenge can have it too by progressing the tier of the CR.

They did that with Wudi. If they dont do it with Rax one would tell they like Wudi more.

Did you try the EU CR we are speaking about?

I never tried a single CR. It’s a waste of time without a tier progression.

Thank you! Much appreciated. Even in group with exp players, it would be very very hard.

how is saving 3 hours + a waste of time.

1 Like

Interesting idea but if the reward is not 5000 paragons, hum…

So how can you speak about if something is hard or not if you did not even try.

Not a waste of time when the CR is easy or not too complicated or a little complicated. Waste of time when the CR is too hard (like the last).

I am speaking generally.

The way they do CR atm is pointless. I’ve said this when CRs were introduced. If the majority of players care for the reward and not the skill involved, reduce the tier of the CR by 20 by default and allow for tier progression so competitive players have fun.

Also, some other QoL features like evenly distributed rng might be added too.

It’s a waste of time for players like me that enjoy pushing.

It’s not a bad build…it’s a horrible build.
There is no real damage, just the orb.

Blizzard really screwed the EU players.

The only way to beat that EU CR is to have 4 players that have practiced the CR several times and on Friday night they would blunder through and get under that timer.

Solo is brutal.
Thanks Blizzard for ruining the 5,000 solo players on EU.

I’m speaking about the CR to start the season, not the others during the season.

I am speaking about all of these.

When you have tier progression you can choose to complete:

• The lowest tier to get the reward fast
  • A particular tier to score the LB