Can't use abilities, click pylons, town portal, loot items, talk to urshi

Hi, so recently I’ve been playing zbarb to try and get some higher grifts done. However, something really annoying and irritating happens every 2-3 grifts I play. I can be fighting a really large pack of mobs, then, all of a sudden, I can’t use my furious charge, ancient spear, town portal. I can’t talk to urshi at the end to upgrade my gems and I can’t loot a single item on the floor either. I’m also unable to enter a new floor in the greater rift.
This has happened a few times and I am completely unable to find something similar on google except one person who made a post about a similar issue in August 19th 2019, and there’s no response to that thread. It’s starting to get really frustrating as I basically spend my time and grift stones on literally nothing.

I’ve noted two ways to temporarily fix this really annoying bug, it’s either restart your game completely OR you can go to ur skill book, change a skill and then change back to your original skills again. Both of these options forces you to quit your greater rift and therefore I wouldn’t really call it a fix at all.

I’ve never experienced anything like this before or has any of my friends and now we’re 21 seasons in. It’s impossible to enjoy a game like this when there’s bugs around that literally ruin the experience completely by doing this.

Is it possible your mouse is losing focus with the game window?

Ah. Somebody else with the same problem.

I only started seeing this with Patch 2.6.9. I am on a Nintendo Switch.

Only solution is to quit my currently playing game and restart.

You might want to post this on the Console Bug Report Forum, then.

1 Like