Cant open due to error: F5DEACA7-0F7B-4C11-B702-E85B6B5E8063

Nope. Standard everything.

1 Like

I saw that too. Wonder if that has something to do with crashing?

I’m just wondering, if you don’t take into account the error, then is it possible to start at 7 at all, because if the answer is negative, I’ll just ask for a refund
In my opinion, this is generally a strange decision.

1 Like

Be patient, since alot of people having the same issue. One would hope it would be one fix for everyone.

yeah, in my account details d2r isnt marked as active as well. anyone else?

interesting, i found the crash logs for this and the one thing i see in there that may be an error is -

<Exception. Summary:>
ACCESS_VIOLATION

so i wonder if that has something to do with it?

2 Likes

Same here game crashes on launch

The game requires Win 10. It will not play on any other operating system. I am sorry, but that is what the system requirements have always been.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Operating System: WindowsÂŽ 10
Processor: IntelÂŽ Core i3-3250/AMD FX-4350
Video: Nvidia GTX 660/AMD Radeon HD 7850
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 30 GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1280 x 720

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATIONS

Operating System: WindowsÂŽ 10
Processor: IntelÂŽ Core i5-9600k/AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Video: Nvidia GTX 1060/AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Storage: 30 GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1920 x 1080

mine doesnt even have an active or not active text at all like my other games

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be nice for Blizzard to answer anyone of these. I notice a few others on the subject too and no bliz reply but on every other single post about the launch today its been answered. Very interesting.

2 Likes

well i have done windows update and it works, i mean it opens up the game but theres next problem with EU servers cant join or create

I also have no Active or inactive like overwatch which says active.

3 Likes

Have the same problem with number of error 5FEE6D4E-AC0B-439D-A179-38F5A1FEBF40

still can’t play due to this immediate crashing issue. Would be great if a representative from blizzard would acknowledge that there may be an issue. windows 10 fully updated dell laptop 64bit, sydney australia (yes woke up at 3am to try it out, :frowning: )

3 Likes

Downloading again and reinstalling, a waste of time im sure but i have slow net so for me its just a pain to do 25gb all over again. Ill keep posted

I had my boyfriend check his bnet account, and it does show the game as active in his and he is able to play, however it doesn’t show active (or anything) in my bnet account and I can’t play. That’s probably the issue right there.

1 Like

i think so too. but why isnt it active. i purchased 3 days ago.

Mine shows as Active and I still get that crash when pressing the Play button.

4 Likes

Cheetah said she is active on blizzard.com under d2r and is having this same problem. But it does seem like an access problem.

purchased mine weeks ago