Cant open due to error: F5DEACA7-0F7B-4C11-B702-E85B6B5E8063

Where the hell is Blizzard? Why are they not actively responding to critical issues?

Mine doesnā€™t show an account statusā€¦ could be the issue

yeah, my guy logged in to my account and it shows as active now on my bnet, but still got the crash issue. It was worth a shot! :smiley:

lol I bought mine in March

1 Like

Because itā€™s Blizzard? lol

Well, Iā€™m out of nibbles already and still no load screen - Fri 13th certainly says hiā€¦!

3 Likes

Reinstalling didnt change the issue, im trying to look into ā€œaccess violationā€, and found an old d2 post having the same error

same issue here! frustrating!

yep crashes for me too. win 8.1 user here.
anyway, i noticed one of the log files ends up in the diablo 2 install folder instead of resurrected folder - out of curiosity: is there anyone in here for whom it crashes, with no installation of the old diablo 2? at least i have a project diablo installation. just throwing wild guesses out there about install environment issues :slight_smile:

Crash every time I try to start, scan and repair did not help at all

Same Error: BC80EE29-D3E0-421A-B556-C304FF5D169C

Tried for an hour. Better go to sleep and let Blizzard fix.

Same error, very disappointing
C12E0058-F1EE-40E2-A11A-07CB2F15D9D4

HI, Which Windows do u have ?

still crashing for me. windows 10 updated, firewall letting game and launcher through, comp meets all requirements, updated drivers. I do have Diablo2 LOD installed still. frustrated

In the game directory is a file blz-log.txt
It reads:

[Biome/4] [<>:0]: Failed to open data/hd/env/biome/act2_frontend_biome.json.

(also crashing on launch) that file reads this for me:

8/13 14:52:08.355 [EntityContainer/4] [<>:0]: EntityContainer: Component type FootprintComponent invalid! Dropping component from entity entity_root in data/hd/character/player/barbarian.json
8/13 14:52:09.316 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ā€˜data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.modelā€™.

Weird, i disabled the full screen optimization in compatibility and i no longer get a crash log, however the game doesnt start up, but no more unexpected rrror

mine also says: 8/13 11:55:41.913 [Biome/4] [<>:0]: Failed to open data/hd/env/biome/act2_frontend_biome.json.

still canā€™t play due to this immediate crashing issue. Would be great if a representative from blizzard would acknowledge that there may be an issue. windows 10 fully updated dell laptop 64bit, sydney australia (yes woke up at 3am to try it out, :frowning: )

1 Like