Cant create chars anymore [EU]

2 Bugs found:

• You cant create any season hero anymore because whatever name u choose it will give you an error code that the name contains restricted words. (Tested by alot of EU ppl and confirmed)

• Also the names of the Armory: if u try to save on an armory slot the name will only contains " ----" instead of what u typed in.

6 Likes

Especially annoying for hardcore players who have to re-create often.

1 Like

Same problem for me, anything you type and it gives the error that the name contains restricted words

Same. Can’t create any character :frowning:

So no fix? I’ve been waiting for a week to play

No problems creating a new character, both season and non-season.

@TimberWolf: Hi

I suspect all these players are on Europe.

Maintenance was supposed to run from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST today… I just checked, you can log on right now and play an existing character… but you cannot create a new character in any of the modes.

Perhaps the problem will go away in 35 minutes or so… after 10:00 PM EST.

Edit : well… it’s now past 10:00 PM (4:00 CET)… the maintenance notice is still on the launcher and Twitter hasn’t announced the end of maintenance yet… and one still cannot create a new character.

Confirmed. 11:00 PM EST here. Europe Region. Cannot create a new Character named “TempBarb”.

Not just Europe. Asia too.

Iam having the same issue… Iam trying to create e new character in non season to use as extra stach since some of my mail items only got 18h to be claim and I cant create.

Already tested NS SC / NS HC / SSC / SHC with multiple names/random words and classes/genre. Also tested to delete another character (make available to have 2 free character slots). Last info: I was able to create 8h ago 2 characters before this last server update (or whatever has happen with the servers). Any way to fix this before its too late for my items? (Iam on EU server)

Confirmed: 11:40 PM EST

• Americas Region – Created new Seasonal Crusader. No problem.
  • Asia Region – Cannot create a new Character.

New Characters cannot be created on Europe or Asia Regions.

New Characters can be created on the Americas Region.

2 Likes

Can confirm the amory bug, just have overwritten an existent set and now it only shows - - - as name. Can’t change it anymore…i am feared to overwrite my other saved sets now…and i also had a crash to desktop a few hours ago where d3.exe crashed when i accepted a greater rift. I always had those crashes to desktop while trying to open leaderboards or something similar but now it looks like the patch has made things really worse…as expected :frowning: At least for me
This game has more bugs and runs more instable after 8!! years of existence as many many of my other actual games! So sad…

It’s 8:30 GMT +1, still not able to make a character. I’m pretty limited to what I can play when I only have one Seasonal HC character… xD

давно не играл думал поиграю ,а тут все как обычно!

8:47 still cant create a char. 316002 BUG

Still cannot create any sort of caracter in Europe.
02:42 (GMT-5) Washington time | 8:46 AM Netherlands time

Its a feature added by Blizzard. Decypher the error code and you are rewarded with a new character. Be thankful for all the efford they put into the game.

I dont know of any other game that provides error codes to the customer. This is an outstanding feature by Blizzard. You are provided with a challenge, at no cost!

Until a fix is deployed, as a workaround has anyone tried rebirthing an existing hero or does it give the same error?

rebirth does work, but if you don’t have the class you want you’re pretty boned. I have a stash full of necro I can’t use. Can’t believe this still isn’t fixed yet.

12:51msk ошибка не устранена(((