Cant create chars anymore [EU]

i have this same issue decided to try eu cuase noone on na :frowning:

8h to say BB to my precious mail items and Iam leaving for work in 3h…
10.30 GMT still cant create a character :slightly_frowning_face:

Just checked on Europe, error 316002, “name contains restricted or inappropriate words.”

This is still an issue at least 15 hours after being reported o_o

Yes, because Blizzard still aren’t in the office yet, as it’s 07:30 PST. Don’t expect them to notice the threads for a couple of hours and many hours after that for a fix to be issued.

They have offices all over eu, and since this is affecting EU and Asia, surely their respected offices will be looking into the issues?

When i create a new hero the game doesn’t accept any name. I tried john and marc and random sequence but everytime i get:
“This name contains restricted or inapropriate words (code:316002)”

None of which matters because all of the Developers (who will actually fix this) are in the USA, in the Pacific time-zone. This was reported after they’d finished work last night, and they haven’t gotten into the office again since. At best, this is hours away from being resolved.

It just let me make a new seasonal Character, so are you sure about that??

Hi:

The first issue seems to be fixed on Europe.

The problem with — is still there.

Cheers !

I just arrived home and hopefully I was able to create a character and somehow claim all the gear I had on mail. The armory names are still bugged but i dont really care about it :upside_down_face:.
Thank you blizzard to fix this in time for me :ok_hand:t2: