Bring back e-bugging armor

You devalued your point yourself. Your computer skill has nothing to do with game knowledge when you falsely asumed there is deadly hit mechanic and most importantly you also falsely asumed i was using it. I never said i did. So stop assuming stuff you dont know.

no i didnt. quit strawmanning. computer skills in terms of my quoting someone elses name instead of yours. and accuracy because i said deadly hit instead of deadly strike. everyone knows what i meant with that. both have nothing to do with the point i made.

deadly strike is meant to only double the damage. but it also maximizes the damage. so if your damage range is from 1-100 with deadly strike 100% you would always do 200 damage (for everyone that doesnt know what im talking about). thats why lld pvp chargers kill insteandly with cleglaw’s. the rng range factor for damage is massively reduced.

also falsely asumed i was using it

and i have seen you use it in the vid against Mr Llama. and you said yourself you used clegs, which gives you 50% deadly strike. liar.

So you don’t deny that you used it. Your point and opinion is therefore trash. You are part of the problem that you think exists.

All bugs should be fixed. Nothing more to it.

2 Likes

Just stol trolling dude, you completely lost, trying to turn it back to me for using bug which doesnt exists :joy:.

Please go educate yourself with some diablo 2 knowledge because you are trying to lecture me about something which doesnt exist. It was maybe some ancient bug but its fixed looong time already. But it was most likely just a myth. And it was debunked. Its easy just go try it yourself.

Sure, i used deadly strike agaisnt him. I never claimed i didnt use it. I didnt lie, i was talking about bug usage. That bug doesnt exists, so there is no lie as i could nozlt use some things ng what doesnt exist obviously.

lol THIS APE thinks hacked / duped occy ring == ebug armor. just wow…

occy ring was a hacked item brought in VIA TCP/IP (probably why they’re axing it) and duped like mad, ebug armors is a minor bug in the games core.

please…

Please go educate yourself with some diablo 2 knowledge because you are trying to lecture me about something which doesnt exist

let me link you to your own thread, in which you mentioned it:

11) Deadly strike bug
Deadly strike should double amount of damage character is doing, basicly roll between min-max, instead only maximum damage is used for final damage. Fixing this would probably make melee characters generaly weaker so it is for consideration if fixing is good idea.

and with the last sentence you have the reason why you are trying to discredit what im saying.

I was completing list from various sources, some things there were already patched. I admit i copied that bug from somewhere else and wasnt thinking about it back then. I did mistake by posting it there as it was just a myth. I dont have problem to admit to making mistake. If your knowledge about bug came from my list i am sorry.

At one time those bugged items were so common I wouldn’t knock anyone for using them at the time. But that stuff shouldn’t have existed in the first place.

I crafted ebugged armors, I understood it to be an unintended bug, and I don’t mind them correcting that.

Given the situation with Blizzard North, long ago we all came to accept that the game was in it’s final state, bugs and all. Now we have an opportunity to experience it without some bugs that made things a bit easier, or broke things in other cases.

I know you can attest to how easy the endgame can be. Don’t you think removing a bug that ubers your merc is good if it adds some difficulty or makes you play less passively?

1 Like

It did add value to Ethereal stuff though. Without the bug Ethereal is just a detriment to finding.

I think it would be ok though if they added it back as enchanting. Then made you pay gold to enchant bonuses onto your equipment that you had to find scrolls for. Since it would add an actual purpose to gold aside from gambling it all away on useless crap all day.

yeah it was a very bad decision to remove it. It brought a lot of item diversity into the game and it even helped to reduce the amount of eth armors when cubing failed. Now you can just sock it at larzuk.

Just bad judgment of that troll dev team…just bad

:rofl: if by a lot you mean none then yeah a lot.

there was always more than enough eth armor. it will add incentive to pick up new items you wouldn’t have in the past because most people would rather just pick up a socketed eth armor than spend time on rushing a char for larzuk.

1 Like

I agree! It’s a feature and should not be removed.

1 Like

I agree with everyone here. Bring it back but make items break in the Merc inventory.

No. Just no. Please don’t!

Sorry. I forgot to add: negative effects like the -5 Life/tick on Malice should actually have an effect on Mercs.

1 Like

It has effect on mercs.

It does? Do they have so much life regen? Because I never had their life go down when they wore one.

I never thought to test if the out of combat life regen they got. Overpowers the malice degen and that could be a real possibility, but I think it doesn’t work in general. Since most negative effects don’t work on mercs in general. I think it’s cuz they have less animations for being effected by things. So the game can’t target them with certain effects because they don’t have a proper hitbox for it.

I notice they take like no damage from explosion effects and fire. Unless it’s corpse explosion like effects, aka fire enchanted. However because fire enchanted is bugged and overkills players like 6 times over. I don’t know if it’s just because of that. xD

I dont think it stops their regen with prayer, but its visible on normal. They probably regen more on nm and hell.

no it’s not , there’s still a LOT of unique you want to find as ethereal rather than non ethereal : be it for mercenary or because they are indestructible or repair durability or replenish like for example titan and many many others.
Also , with or without ebugging , ethereal is still THE way to go for mercenary items or simply any runewords that brings the effect of indestructibility or durability regen : especially exile and BOTD

So stating that it would be just detriment to finding is plain wrong.

1 Like