Bring back e-bugging armor

Dude, if you want to hack and cheat and bug abuse go play singleplayer and mess up your safe files how much you want.
But you may should stop insulting people for wanting an clean and fair multiplayer experience.

2 Likes

Are you seriously proud that you used cheater items? Wow.

3 Likes

I use whatever I want to use

deadly hit was supposed to deal double damage, not maximize the damage. you are a cheater by that definition too.

and youre the biggest troll ever

Your response literally makes no sense. My point wasnt telling you what you can or cannot use.

You never used eth bugged armor on your merc? If you have then you are a hippocrate and if you haven’t then you are not a competitive player like myself. I will trade for and use any item that will give me an advantage over other players.

Lol, why do you quote my text with someone elses name?

What is deadly hit? There is critical strike and deadly strike. Are you making up new stuff? :slight_smile:

Lol, why do you quote my text with someone elses name?

What is deadly hit? There is critical strike and deadly strike. Are you making up new stuff?

seriously, are you trying to nitpick on my computer skills and accuracy to devalue my point of your hypocrisy? such cheap manipulation tactics don’t work on me. my point stands, if you take away e bugging you also have to take away deadly strike bug, which you propably don’t want because it would destroy pvp chargers.

1 Like

You never used eth bugged armor? Lol cant answer can you?

You devalued your point yourself. Your computer skill has nothing to do with game knowledge when you falsely asumed there is deadly hit mechanic and most importantly you also falsely asumed i was using it. I never said i did. So stop assuming stuff you dont know.

Oh and btw:

Your point is nonsense anyway, because there is no deadly strike bug. Its just fabricated myth.

All you are trying to do here is trolling. I am not interested.

1 Like

I can answer, but i dont see reaction if you do not type to me or quote me so next time if you want to ask something, use quote please. It will help.

Honestly dont belive I did. Cant completely deny it as its a lot of years back but i definitely wasnt using it commonly.

Its bug nobody needs honestly.

1 Like

You devalued your point yourself. Your computer skill has nothing to do with game knowledge when you falsely asumed there is deadly hit mechanic and most importantly you also falsely asumed i was using it. I never said i did. So stop assuming stuff you dont know.

no i didnt. quit strawmanning. computer skills in terms of my quoting someone elses name instead of yours. and accuracy because i said deadly hit instead of deadly strike. everyone knows what i meant with that. both have nothing to do with the point i made.

deadly strike is meant to only double the damage. but it also maximizes the damage. so if your damage range is from 1-100 with deadly strike 100% you would always do 200 damage (for everyone that doesnt know what im talking about). thats why lld pvp chargers kill insteandly with cleglaw’s. the rng range factor for damage is massively reduced.

also falsely asumed i was using it

and i have seen you use it in the vid against Mr Llama. and you said yourself you used clegs, which gives you 50% deadly strike. liar.

So you don’t deny that you used it. Your point and opinion is therefore trash. You are part of the problem that you think exists.

All bugs should be fixed. Nothing more to it.

2 Likes

Just stol trolling dude, you completely lost, trying to turn it back to me for using bug which doesnt exists :joy:.

Please go educate yourself with some diablo 2 knowledge because you are trying to lecture me about something which doesnt exist. It was maybe some ancient bug but its fixed looong time already. But it was most likely just a myth. And it was debunked. Its easy just go try it yourself.

Sure, i used deadly strike agaisnt him. I never claimed i didnt use it. I didnt lie, i was talking about bug usage. That bug doesnt exists, so there is no lie as i could nozlt use some things ng what doesnt exist obviously.

lol THIS APE thinks hacked / duped occy ring == ebug armor. just wow…

occy ring was a hacked item brought in VIA TCP/IP (probably why they’re axing it) and duped like mad, ebug armors is a minor bug in the games core.

please…

Please go educate yourself with some diablo 2 knowledge because you are trying to lecture me about something which doesnt exist

let me link you to your own thread, in which you mentioned it:

11) Deadly strike bug
Deadly strike should double amount of damage character is doing, basicly roll between min-max, instead only maximum damage is used for final damage. Fixing this would probably make melee characters generaly weaker so it is for consideration if fixing is good idea.

and with the last sentence you have the reason why you are trying to discredit what im saying.

I was completing list from various sources, some things there were already patched. I admit i copied that bug from somewhere else and wasnt thinking about it back then. I did mistake by posting it there as it was just a myth. I dont have problem to admit to making mistake. If your knowledge about bug came from my list i am sorry.

At one time those bugged items were so common I wouldn’t knock anyone for using them at the time. But that stuff shouldn’t have existed in the first place.

I crafted ebugged armors, I understood it to be an unintended bug, and I don’t mind them correcting that.

Given the situation with Blizzard North, long ago we all came to accept that the game was in it’s final state, bugs and all. Now we have an opportunity to experience it without some bugs that made things a bit easier, or broke things in other cases.

I know you can attest to how easy the endgame can be. Don’t you think removing a bug that ubers your merc is good if it adds some difficulty or makes you play less passively?

1 Like