BlizzConline February 19-20, Mark your calendars!

Which it shouldn’t.
It’s ridiculous that such an event should cost more than the actual game discussed.

1 Like

Hamsters need to be replaced, and the AI community managers need to be updated.

2 Likes

To Bad D3 wont see any content at this Event

The more I know about D4, the more I think that D2:R will be the game instead of D4. If they do it like with SC and not like WC3:R, I find very hard for D4 to be better.

The main difference between D4 and D2:R is that they’re actually making D4.

I really want this dollar.

I will say that we will talk about the Diablo franchise.

awaits dollar

7 Likes

No dollar before some crumbs :ok_hand:

PezRadar in the charts from nine years ago…

2 Likes

Well that gets us started, I need your paypal account so I can send you a dollar. If you want some more I will give you another one for every Diablo IV panel at Blizzcon. :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:
If all you talk about at Blizzcon is D:I the deal is off, and you can send me a dollar. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

5 Likes

My predictions regarding Diablo 4 at next Blizzcon:

• The two remaining classes revealed
  • New gameplay and system stuff showcased
  • Public (outside of company) testing announced for March/April

I then expect more massive testing during Q3 and release in Q4. Delaying Diablo 4 to 2022 would be a big mistake so I don’t expect this to happen, which marks 2021 as a sick year for aRPGs with 3 big releases - PoE 2, Lost Ark, D4.

Eh, delays are widely excepted in games as far as I’ve seen. When they delay too long and it ends up being like duke nukem forever…that’s when it really hurts the company for future titles.

I could wait until 2022 as long as they keep up the tidbits along the way and would be worth it if it’s a polished addition to the diablo line.

We don’t need a polished game at release - we need a game that’s attracting players so D4 builds a solid player base during 2022 before the big rivals are coming (and no, I don’t consider PoE 2 or Lost Ark a competition for D4 - D4 in its current Alpha state is better than these).

I don’t like PoE so I agree there. Depends on how you look at a “polished” game. D3 upset a lot of players when it releases with things that they didn’t iron out then had problems fixing them.

Diablo has not been known as a game like “7 days to die” where your expecting thousands of “pre alpha, pre alpha 1, alpha, alpha 1,2,3,4,5…alpha beta Charlie…”

So yes, it does need to be a more “polished” game when released. Doesn’t mean it’s going to be or has to be the final product, they always have patches.

Diablo 4 is as polished as it needs for release even now. They could release the restricted Alpha at this very moment and no one will complain the game isn’t polished enough. It has 5 classes, many zones and solid systems.

What is to happen from now until actual release is improving the game’s systems and adding the rest of the content. However, the nature of aRPGs is such that there would always be things to improve, but this doesn’t mean you have to delay the game’s release for these.

Diablo 4 has to capitalize on what it is in 2021 or it risks becoming a victim of what is to come in 2022. The world is very dynamic and the game market competition in the future would be fierce. Diablo 4 is a great game with superb engine as of now. A year from now it would still be a king among mortals. Two years from now it would be just another mortal without a solid player base.

1 Like

#1. Most likely. :grinning:
#2. Most likely. :grinning:
#3. Not sure about that. :partying_face:

** I hope you have the gift of prophecy**.

1 Like

Nah, I just come from the future.
:confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

And?

I’m just saying that D4 looks less motivating to me every day.

1 Like

Still have a phone. It’s still about as good to throw as cabbage at people who don’t understand their franchise has a heavily PC-focused player-base. Maybe even slightly better since it’s still the same phone and after it’s thrown they can get a close look at it and realize not everyone replaces their phone every year either and they live in a bubble in Irvine / Orange County and Kotick lives in a much more insular bubble in NY. The real Diablo Immortal is the out of touch staff we ridicule along the way.

2 Likes

I don’t believe anything they say, so I’m not real pumped for another one of their hype-conventions.

I’ll just wait until I actually see something good I can buy and play.

1 Like

Well if Diablo 2 was to be given an actual remake instead of a remaster, then I’m more sure that it’ll look more like Warcraft 3 Reforged instead of Starcraft Remastered; and Warcraft 3 Reforged was atrocious imo.

1 Like