I have that dollar for our CM

1. Blizzconline.
  2. PTR notes.
  3. PTR starting.
  4. D4 Update.

Heck I am in a good mood today I will give a dollar to each of you. :moneybag:
I am not sure what you can get for a dollar in CA, maybe a pickle? :cucumber:

2 Likes

Pickle is probably 2-3$ there. So in their terms “Penney for your thought” is actually “dollar for your thought”

1 Like

Hardly. That’d pay the tax on said pickle, but not much else. Can’t even get a pack of Bazooka Joe for a buck these days around here. :frowning:

1 Like

I can get about 6 oz. of IPA or Hazy…

It would be a perfect week for me if they also share Immortal news. :slight_smile:

I will bump it up to $5 (so they can get a glass of water :potable_water: :potable_water: :potable_water: in CA) if they tell us how many D4 panels will be at Blizzconline in February. No details just the # for now.

What’s the big deal with these panels? What does it matter how many they are? I mean D4 is going to be the star of Blizzconline for sure, with most new info revealed there.

The more panels, the more news. If they have 1 panel I will not get the ticket, if the have 4, I will.

No. The panels have no causation over the news. They first decide what info they’ll share with us and then they structure the panels. And there will be a lot of D4 news as already confirmed by the blues themselves. What’s left for us is to just enjoy the show at home.

A lot of panels aren’t for game announcements. Things like the Engineering panel are always huge draws.

I always liked the beer panel. Sit around drinking and tasting while listening to the complaints and ideas to make diablo not diablo. :beers::grin:

4 Likes