Blizzard this is ridiculous, crusader already at 148 GR solo after nerf

A lot is to do with skill also, i mean a good player is a good player, i managed 104 GR last season, ye i know, i suck, would be nice to see all classes hitting those numbers :person_fencing:

Yep looks like the 2pc mod which we had predicted is still too much unfortunately. Had a fear of that but wanted to see if the 20 stack cap would have done the trick, I’m sure the ones in charge were thinking the same thing and didn’t want to go overboard nerf and kill the build by 2pc nerf AND stack cap nerf.

Le sigh, oh well, here’s to trying though. Least it didn’t launch with every top pusher and their mom doing a 150 and RGK 4 man killing any RG within a minute!

All hail Crus! Hey it’s been awhile for them like seriously I’m okay with it, just launch the season already, let em be kings for one damn patch in the last what 2 years? something and go at it in S20.

Positives:

• Their new set is seeing use, which was the point of introducing them in the first place

• Crusader has been out of meta for several seasons, now they can be RGK

• They’re aware of the issue so it won’t come out of left field end of season into another PTR left unchecked, plenty of time for adjustments

3 Likes

For S20 an easy fix would be:

Take out multiplicative on 2pc (700% > 300%). And also increases FoTH damage by 300%. eZ dubs. The 2pc should have never axed modding FoTH damage which pure FoTH spamming with Fury stack maintaining is only still around GR125ish viable.

Should result in:
FoTH GR125 > GR134ish +9
HF GR150 > GR143ish -7

2 Likes

Downvote Downvote Downvote

It’s actually 160k mod :stuck_out_tongue: (2x2x2 on 2pc) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But yah it’s clear FoTH, the original intent of the build needs the love the most.

Just like monk set, the original intent of PoJ was Sweeping Winds but TR Flurry (when it fricken works correctly) is superior. Worse off the Swk set got buffed further and is completely better than PoJ all together.

2 Likes

A familiar name… oh the same guy who started a huge barb nerf thread on PTR forum. Guess he’s really butt hurt about the chantodo nerf and wants everybody to be nerfed.

5 Likes

I’m going to laugh really hard if all the 140 builds currently just end up clearing 150 after OP seasonal theme.

Then dev can go ‘see everyone 150, perfectly balanced!’ kappaface

OP is obviously a wiz or necro troll :rofl:
Anybody who actually plays sader feels the nerf.

So if people with crystal balls predict solo saders doing 150 in S19, I’ll predict all classes will do 150 with the season buffs. Why not ? We can all make $%!t up.

1 Like

Im 4.6k para and I did 136 solo sader…

In what way does another class reaching high GR affect you? Just let people have their fun while they can, next season it might be your class that’s borderline OP.

2 Likes

I am old enough to remember barbar players justifying WW outperforming everyone , because they were left in the cold for meta dps for long time and it’s okay they are top dog this coming season.

Cruzaders are not in any group meta ( any role) in ages, more than any other classes, but it’s not okay that sader is top dog for one season ?

Sure , the set maybe needing some nerf, but the season is starting less than a day and many sader players, returning sader players, first time sader players are excited to play sader again.

Nerfing it & knowing how bad Blizzard are at balancing, it now will be Debbie downer for many players if the build is nerf to the ground which is a high possibility & we have yet another season of wiz necro meta group!

I say keep as it is now, buff other builds, nerf it next patch.

1 Like

Should have left Chantodo alone and just bring every other class up.

1 Like

Hmm why would EasyFrank demand a Barbarian nerf, then demand a Crusader nerf…all the while pointing to Wizard nerf.
Easy isn’t it Frank, Paragon 7740, Played: Barb 0%, Crusader 1%, DH 12%, Monk 0%, Necro 3%, WD 2% and Wizard 81%.
Purely for balance reasons right? Not self-interest?
Can’t remember any topics nerf Wizard its allot stronger than the other classes eventhough it clearly was.
Grow up and let others ride shotgun for a while.

9 Likes

I just skimmed through so probably missed something. I just see the same thing that happens every time. Wizard mains “cried” just as much and still do about nerfs to their builds and this was going on while they were still on top of leaderboards.

Barbs had every reason to complain as that class has been the bottom feeders almost the entire life of D3. Monks have been a very weird nitch play style build that only very few could play at high GR for a long time. Necros have had great success since their birth for high GR but always been a build that dies when a monster sneezes on them

Saders have been off and on with very little change through the seasons. Wizards have been at the top for a long time but did revolve around archon. DH…not much has changed at all, just fortunate their old builds are still pretty powerful and useful. I would predict DH will be the next class to get a new set and buffs along with WD which has been lingering in the shadows. Same as DH, they just have good ol builds with the DoD coming in recently (which was an old build that just got buffed to be viable again) and love it.

I don’t see anything changing and each time there is a buff added, it will probably be too little or too much specially at the beginning. For many, like myself, I could care less. I probably won’t even play much of the new builds unless it fun to play. I like my LoD blessed, LoD DoD, and Impale still even if they aren’t the strongest…I’ll still push them to the limit.

I see what you did there :sunglasses:

5 Likes

people talking about his paragon are ignorant as hell…

10k para can clear gr 150 crus
10k para can clear 150 on any other class? NO so its not balanced at all…

Not sure if there are any necros pushing right now, but they are way way behind crusader now :confused:

Well well well… An EasyFrank post with Micro commenting… Guess I’ll just schedule my chemotherapy and get out before start raining tables

3 Likes

FYI: Matthew Cedarquist responded to my post in the other thread. His response has relevance here.

2 Likes

Wow, this guy is awesome.

Let’s show our appreciation:

6 Likes