AoV Guide 2.6.7

As the title states this is a guide to the AoV set. If you have any questions please leave a comment either here or on the video for me.

148 Clear

5 Likes

Does this build require high paragon to be efeective ??

Don’t waste bounties materials to reforge AoV items yet: it will be nerfed and it could become weaker than other Crusader builds.

1 Like

I am interested in it too, around 1K paragon level is it viable?
Can you put the build on Diablofans site?

Hi, I was wondering why I can’t regen wrath on Infernal maiden, am I doing something wrong or is it some hidden mechanic or bug? Are there any other bosses that this build won’t be able to complete in a reasonable amount of time? I heard Vesalius is also an issue, but haven’t fought him yet. Would be nice to have a list so RGK’s know what they can kill and what they can’t. Btw I was in solo mode when I fought Infernal Maiden.

Yes the build is extremely strong at the moment but will see how much of it remains after the balance patch and we determine its viability. There is a link to D3planner underneath the video but I’ll leave a link here as well.

https://www.d3planner.com/789281476

how will the 2.6.7a change to the shield affect the build? Think it’ll still be fine?

I had to read that balance patch twice as I could not believe my eyes when i saw the 2 set bonus was not changed. It is a 2x2x2 = 700% multiplier. Regardless it won’t change the setup and the build is still #1 crusader setup but it will affect the RGK variant of it.

1 Like

just want to ask why we use a pig sticker here? because of the 5 stats?

1 Like

Pigsticker is used in the Shotgun variant because of its high attack speed. It’s a great 1H weapon for stacking Shield of Fury.

I don’t think it’ll be nearly as beneficial though after the patch update that’s incoming.

Will probably make more sense to use a 2H or maybe Sunkeeper or something.

Or rg could be sticker and stricken. The cap will probably mean 2h is better for solo when the patch hits.

Considering they are leaving bazooka alone the shield should have been capped at 50 or 60.

Thanks for the guide, can’t wait to dig into it tomorrow.

1 Like

so far I’ve seen a 1500 paragon player clear GR 123

I found a primal Akanesh with 25% holy damage, it seems to do very wel.

1 Like

Nice, with my poor gear and PL 1070, and using The Flavor of Time and Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac doing around GR95 only, need more practise and better gear I think.

You think the Traveler’s set will be much upgrade? Not found good set yet.
Stone Gauntlet is an option for the build? Without AS need, but the MS debuff will be negate by Iron Skin or Akarat’s Champion?

The Fires Heaven triggered by Ivory Tower is damaging in front of us only, so need to face the mobs? How far it could push?

1 Like

Travelers set is pretty good if you can survive the GR. If you want to use stone gauntlet use the Invigorating gem stone as it will negate the movement speed and attack speed penalty (Also yes both Iron skin and Akarat negate the effect as well but they are not permanent effects).

Yes you need to face the mobs with ivory tower. Current patch it pushes 150 but post nerf I’d estimate it to be 140-144 with high paragon and good gear.

1 Like

Rank 1 with a 148 ? Did nobody bother getting their bloodshard cap before nerf ? I easily did it with only 7k para, I’m sure there are plenty crusaders on NA with more than that ?

Although, I wasn’t using this ivory tower build, gameplay looks awfully fishy.

Yes I have been pushing for the shard cap before nerf comes :sweat_smile: 2.8k plvl only at 126, fairly certain 128 is possible though.

For weapon I think easiest beneficial would be golden scourge
crafted 1 h flail

It will probably be Fate of Fell and Furnace for Solos. IAS still might be more important for stricken stacking.

You can play it that way and it is very strong, but it feels hella clunky if you stutter step under 2.1APS.

Echoing Fury cubed was good too, especially when the AS kicked in. I can vouch that EF and Furnace were very close in power. (EF felt about 1GR stronger) Now that AS has less meaning, everything should be retested - my guess is that Furnace will win.