After the Follower Rework, what other Systems would you like to see reworked?

They need better Balancing and need to delete out Sets.

1 Like

The only thing that phusically cripples my eyes is a mini-map at the top right corner. Why the hell it bounded to this corner? Why we can’t move it to the center or another place on the monitor and make it more transparency? I dont’ like a whole d3 game because of that. Every time i played d3 i notice that my eyes covered by bloody red trails after few hours. It happens because i need to look almost every time on the top right corner of my monitor. I don’t want to hurt my eyes anymore. Now i will wait till release of d2r because i it has an eyes-friendly map like in d2.

1 Like

Yeah, that is annoying, I do this too.
There should be an option to toggle the minimap on and off completely.

Maybe like a third option on the specific button that can be assigned to it:
Normal Minimap → Large Screenwide Minimap → Minimap gone → Normal Minimap → …

1 Like

The one thing I’d change is the primary stats attributes and then (if applicable) remove the smart-loot… But, have to really revamp the primary stats to have them all do some useful things (in order to make it work)

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be nice if they added a vendor that let us purchase bounty cache mats and maybe an item that let us reroll primals. I’d also like for deaths breath to be looted automatically like shards and gold but I seriously doubt that’ll ever happen.

I’m perfectly willing to accept 13 Rank 150 gems in the mail if your Stash is getting too full. :wink:

Yes, I know this isn’t possible.

Lock the potion tab so it can’t be accidentally clicked on and dropped in the middle of fighting (and please don’t reply ‘hotkey your potion instead of clicking to use’ - that’s not what I am talking about).

Make the ‘Bounty Complete’ window fade after about 5 seconds or so.

2 Likes

As an addition to this I’d like to have the UI completely locked in GRs. What I mean the elements like chat box, quest objectives, etc. become completely nonresponsive during GRs.

When doing GRs what I don’t want to do is activate the chat box to write nonsense. In GRs I want to just kill stuff.

2 Likes

I have over 100 max gems just sitting on various characters.

This was a big problem for me until I started socketing my gems in jewelry and weapons until I need to augment something I’m going to use. With this new follower re-work, I am seriously considering augmenting their gear coz I’ll be running out of room for the next batch of gems I’ll be maxing out soon… :worried:

Got some time to kill and may as well dream big~

General:

• Additional Torment difficulties unlocked based on current character’s highest solo GR clear.
    – If you clear GR100 on one character, you CAN NOT access that difficulty on another character who hasn’t done the same or better.
  • Reduce Monster HP by 66% or 33% of current MP values when 1 or 2 other players are present.
  • When in a multiplayer game, being outside the Strength in Numbers buff range reduces damage monsters take and increases the damage they do to players. 30% per other player in game.
  • Abolish the passive melee damage reduction and just universally reduce all mob damage by that amount.
  • EXP Pools are now in town.
    – Refills every 5 minutes, can stack effect.
    – Empties when a Greater Rift is opened and will not refill until completed.
    – Can pay gold for up to 5 applications of the buff at once.
  • Area Damage changed to a multiplicative buff to non-ST damage. Single Target Damage added as a sister affix with higher values.
  • All dropped craft materials are automatically picked up on enemy death.
  • All items can now have sockets and multiple R.Gifts can be used to unlock their eventual max.
    – Sockets no longer count in the 4/2 system.
    – Items spawn 0-max sockets.
  • New normal Gem types and additional tiers, including hybrid gems.
  • +EXP% affixes unnerfed at 70 when playing solo.
  • Double character slots.
  • Wearing full Ancients increases your primary stat by 15%. Primals by 30%.

Paragon:

• New categories unlocked once you reach 800.
    – Points in these categories are bought with Gold, becoming progressively more expensive the closer you get to maxing them.
    – Points are exclusive per character.
    – Category for specific elemental, melee, and ranged damage reduction, 25% cap.
    – Category for specific elemental damage, 50% cap.
    – Category for reducing damage received from Elite affixes, 25% cap.
    – Category for Single Target and Area Damage (moved), increasing duration of (de)buffs, and resources generated by builders.
    – Category for enhancing class passives.
  • Players will now receive increased Paragon EXP based on their current level relative to the average of the top 50 players per mode.
    – Average is calculated daily at 6am Pacific.
    – Each difference in level grants a 20% boost to EXP gained.
    – Buff constantly adjusts as the player levels, granting less the closer you get to the average.
    – If leveling in multiples occurs, remaining EXP gained is still calculated at initial buff value.

Bounties:

• Most significantly, change from 5 per act to 1 per zone/floor.
  • Participation is required to receive rewards.
  • Change multiplayer objective options to focus on specific act farming.
  • Receive act materials per individual clear based on game difficulty.
  • Completing a bounty has a chance to trigger a secondary event.
    – Must have participated to qualify.
    – Rewards current cache loot and other new items outlined later.
    – Completion of secondary events also rewards a unique currency.
  • Increase bounty pool per zone and increase density of bounty-related fodder mobs for killing.
  • Receive additional rewards for every 10 bounties cleared in an act.
  • Implementation of a Bounty NPC in each hub where currency acquired through secondary events can buy Death’s Breaths, Forgotten Souls, and other consumables.
  • Goblins can now drop consumables that can guarantee a trigger of follow-up events when used.

Crafting and Enchanting:

• Reduce the cost of the reforge recipe by 50-75%.
  • Salvaging Ancients and Primals grants a unique currency.
    – Currency is used to specifically reforge their item tier and maintain rarity.
  • Multiple affixes can now be rerolled on an item at an X^Y rate. (X = base cost, Y = the number of the currently chosen affix being rerolled)
  • Haedrig can now improve an existing affix on an item, including legendary powers, for a scaling cost. (Closer to max, more costly)
    – An item fully maxed manually can become an Ancient or Primal.
  • Hellfire Amulets can have their passive rerolled.
  • Significant improvements to crafted legendaries across the board.
    – Considerations for Follower-only sets acquired exclusively through crafting.

Legendary Gems:

• No longer inserted in sockets.
  • Gains a cube-like interface for setting gems per character.
  • Change gem leveling to an EXP-based system.
    – Acquired EXP is added to a pool to later be distributed to your desired gems.
    – Most significant EXP gains come from challenging the hardest GR possible.
    – Add EXP granting consumables that drop from normal Rifts, Bounty Caches, and randomly from open world mobs/chests.
    – Augmenting now consumes EXP from the pool. Items can also be further augmented past their initial value up to current maximum.
    – Additional gem slots can be earned through sacrificing EXP.
    – Empowering GRs increases EXP gained.
    – Dying in GRs reduces EXP gained, capping at 25%.
    – 25% EXP is still gained if a GR is completed after timer.
  • Gems now gain a tertiary effect at level 75. Currently lesser used gems should receive priority in more powerful mods.
  • Introduce Gem Combinations that provide further unique buffs if selected. (Think Runewords for our D2 fans)

Gambling:

• Increase Blood Shard cap.
  • Add a drop-down box to gamble for other characters within your current mode.
  • Add an auto-salvage option for non-legendaries.
  • Guarantee an Ancient with the possibility of a Primal if unlocked after spending X amount of shards. Counter resets to 0 once acquired.
2 Likes

That would be a complete waste of the devs time.

Folks here are impossible to please.

We get quarterly briefings on a 8 year old game. Be thankful.

This list sums up a culmination of many people’s ideas for changes

what i would want is to have the ability to hire all of the followers at once, in single player.

3 Likes

Soloing gives you more ranks or better odds on success.

On my dh when i got the ability to have all companions at my side i got companions/followers mixed up. I was very disappointed.

Nephalem Glory rework!

pew pew pew yellow lightning :grinning:

HEHE!!! Get blizz to allow that sort of transaction and I would gladly discuss some sort of trade.

Bounties. I would like to see something that closes the gap between solo bounties and split farming.

3 Likes

Maybe just significantly increase the amount of bounty mats you get from playing solo.

Group play can still be more efficient, but solo can be closely behind.

3 Likes

Have Ubers scale to a power level equal to the highest solo GR you’ve completed. If played in group, the highest solo level for the most powerful player in the group. Exp and rewards could be bounty mats or something like that.