Achievments won't be achieved

Hey Guys, i did following achievment quest serval times with different partner and different difficultys aswell as in different games, but I wont get the achievment for that.

Career -> Cooperative -> Act V -> Disorderly Conduct
“The War that Time forgot”
“The Time Trap”
“The Demonic Prisoner”

Career -> Hardcore -> Act III ->
“Sinfest”
“The sum of all hells”

I know that Achievments may need some time to appear, but I think above 1 week could be a bug.

Would be very happy to get some help there.

Were you in Adventure mode or Campaign Mode? Some of those achievements require you to be in a specific mode to trigger. Whichever you did it in, try doing it in the opposite mode.

1 Like

I did them in Adventure mode, i did the nearly simular quests there aswell and they worked perfectly

See if this helps: Disorderly Conduct

As MissCheetah stated, the specific Achievements you listed must be done in Multiplayer Campaign Mode. The rest of Disorderly Conduct can be done in either Campaign or Adventure Modes.

Both of these require Torment Difficulty or higher in Hardcore Mode. (I’m sure that’s not your issue). Sinfest requires killing Azmodan without using Crowd Controlling. The Sum of All Hells requires you to kill Azmodan in less than one minute.

And if that doesn’t help, I don’t know what to tell you. Sorry.  

Edit: Oops! I didn’t see you’re second post. Glad you finally got it.

sry no i didnt got them, just wrote it wrong, my misstake

I tried to do the Sinfest and The Sum of All Hells in adventure mode HC torment1 level many times and still did not get the achievements. I oneshot azmodan without any crowd control using GoD build. I have killed other bosses using the same gears and got all the other HC boss kill achievements without any issues.

Any help on this?

It would be helpful if you could try again and video capture it. I would suggest starting a new thread, even though it’s related to this one. (Necro-bumping threads is frowned on in these forums and this one is 10 months old). Include a link to your video in your report.

To post a link to your video:

1. Upload your video to a free video-hosting website, like YouTube.
  2. Click Share and Copy the URL of your video.
  3. Paste the link to your video in your post.
  4. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  5. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://youtu.be/9WNNH-QgYQ0

I would wait for him to fully spawn, allowing all the animations and speeches to play out without skipping any of them before killing him. Also, try to avoid one-shotting him.

Also, your current DH is using Bane of the trapped and Fan of Knives. Both of those are crowd control effects.

Additionally, you have a 3.6% chance to Chill on Hit from your Shoulders which can also make you fail if it procs.

1 Like

Updated:

I took off fan of knives, but left everything else on and I got the above 2 achievements. Still used Bane of the Trapped and the shoulder with 3.6% chance to chill.

Maybe it was fan of knives?

1 Like

I can’t answer that, but congratulations on your success!  

Probably not. All you had to do (in my opinion) was wait for him to spawn fully, and stand at least 15 yards back, then kill him. Bane of the Trapped has a 15y radius so if you get near him, you have already failed.

FoK will not cause you to fail unless you cast it. I just listed all the things you had wrong with your build for getting the achievement in case you wanted to narrow down user error vs. bug.

Fan of knives slows ennemies hit… I would think that would count as crowd control.

If he was using BotT and FoK, then they would both make him fail.

Since he only changed FoK, then I think the only reason he got it is because he was standing further back.

The range of FoK is 20 yards, the range of BoT is 15 yards…
It’s close, yes, but… could that be it ?

There is no way to know without video, but I think the main point is that he was using 3 CC effects that could have made him fail, so it was definitely not a bug.

Whether it was FoK or BotT that was making him fail the other 3 times wasn’t really my point. It could have been any of the 3 effects or a combination of them.

So even if he did not change anything, but only waited, then stood back and killed him in one hit, he could have gotten it.

I was just guessing at the most likely cause, in my opinion.

Alright… and yes, definitely not a bug.

Cheers ! :beers:

I did waited a few second before shooting hungering arrows and i was more than 15 yards away. So Vita was right… Must be the bane of trap cuz i was pretty close to azmodan in the past several failed attempts.

Hello.

Here i am 2 years later and i had the same issue. I killed Azmodan in adventure and in Campain but i didn’t get ‘Sinfest’ nor ‘The sum of all hells’. BUT i found the way. i’m playing as a wizard and i’m using frost orbs as my dmg and i have Iceblink in my amulet FYI. The way to get this achievement is to let him move a bit, let him swing a leg and then kill him. i think you are killing him too fast