Achievement bug "Sinfest", "The sum of all hells"

I`m trying to get 100% achievements but these two seem to be bugged. Oneshotted Azmodan on hardcore and torment difficutly a few times already. Tried logging out and in again, still not getting it.

I tried 4 times and each time i one-shotted Azmodan on hardcore, I did not get the sinfest or the sum of all hells achievements. I’m using the same gears that i ve been using on killing all the other bosses such as diablo, malthael etc… which I got all the similar achievements.

You’ve probably got some crowd control going on that you don’t realize. Just looking at your HCgears Seasonal HC DH, you’ve got FoK: Bladed Armor and you’re dealing cold damage. Cold damage can also count for CC. Your best bet is to try again using a different rune (Serrated Arrow) for Hungering Arrow.

I do not believe that is correct. FoK will count as a CC because it slows mobs by default, not because the damage type of the chosen rune is cold. Cold skills do not count as CC otherwise the description on the Iceblink gem would make no sense. Cold runed skills do not CC unless they also chill or slow mobs.

Also, he already got the achievement in another thread.