A Good Take on Personal Loot & Loud Purists

First you claimed:

Now, you are saying even Blizzard’s own surveys are invalid, even when I showed how one can calculate statistical power to have statistically valid results.

sorry to say but there’s is no free loot for u here and never will be.

sorry but those didn’t cover not even near much ppl as should had

I never wanted ploot tho? I want re-balancing and additional content.

Go back to vanilla LoD.

There is no end to this trolling. There is tons upon tons of free loot in every game you join.

1 Like

Don’t you ploot guys get tired of the demanding all the time? You are aware that we are very close to launch, and Rod confirmed that there will be no ploot. So, when launch comes, are you going to be okay? Because ploot in D2R is clearly an extremely important, nay critical, thing for you, I am just concerned for you, when the game launches without it, like.

1 Like

would u good sir also wan’t to have flying unicorn having ability to rain hr’s and mayby change cow level to whimsydale with pinata? or mayby “x” button that does nuclear blast that kill’s every single mob in whole act at one press?

Daily collect of all them salty Tears is here… :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

hmm sounds like a great idea. Anything is better than the vanilla experience :clap: :clap: :clap:

although I want different changes, you have seen the error of your ways and we welcome you to the change camp.

they are just salty…ive got many barrel’s here already. never have to buy moar salt anymore in my life

1 Like

the plootists seem particularly angry tonight.

How would I go back to D3 if I never even played D3?

You, on the other hand, played vanilla LoD so it’s perfect for you to go back to. It’s exactly like how you want it - NO CHANGES :kissing_heart:

Now why would we do that? When D2R, a faithful remaster is getting released in two weeks.

Also, the fact that you openly admit to never having played D3 and saw what ploot does to a Diablo game goes even further to explaining why you want it in D2R.

I love how your angry that we want a original game remastered.

Your the one failing at convincing the masses, streamers and devs that ploot is a good thing.

Its not and does not belong to d2. Get your refund now.

2 Likes

I never wanted ploot. Are you blind? I made the thread “No to Ploot, Yes to Melee Splash”

1 Like

at launch per his tweet

Rod Fergusson on Twitter: “@NorXTroll Hey, first, I only said it was a thing that we discussed and if we were ever to do it we would make it an option for the game you create so that people have to opt in to that style. But it’s definitely not happening at launch.” / Twitter

At this point Stavros, I am convinced that it is personal for them, that they would burn down the entire future of Diablo II Resurrected just to get ploot into it as a way of getting back at the faithful playerbase of D2R.

3 Likes

Why do you keep going back to a tweet that means nothing. You have to seek help

2 Likes

Stavros, what is more is, he is using the older tweet, the one before Rod’s confirmation of no ploot, and he is doing it hoping that you don’t notice. This is the intellectual dishonesty that made me block him.

1 Like

Exactly. He continues to edit posts to make it seem like this is a thing.

The dev said not happening. Not sure how much clearer he can get.

His last tactic is fear mongering over pickit. Which he will probably use because he didn’t get his ploot (pickit) implemented in the game.

Its hilarious that ploot is basically pockit that he cries about.

2 Likes