9/16/2021 Edit: Loot Systems Updates/Clarification

How many lied who supported ploot in your example?

Your example assumes that only FFA supporters lied.

EDIT: Nevermind…

as i already said it in every pool of the D2R forum and D2R Facegroups. PLoot Lost

:point_up: look at this. and keep fighting!

let’s just keep defences up and not loose this for ppl that simply could care less about D2R

1 Like

You have that video and you cherry pick what the guy on the video said not even looking at pool results.
By now all those threads can’t be even considered a discussion, but its providing some fun at least.
Overrating and insanity around every corner.

1 Like

Yeah, dont listen to the FFA-only people. They will leave D2R after a month because there is some other change they just cant accept, like the face of a character or something wild.

1 Like

I saw the nevermind. I assumed that it was only pro options that lied to make the results as favorable as possible to those who support FFA only. Even with that it was only 46% for FFA only.

1 Like

if they don’t promised what they sold sure. we will not stick around

but the difference is the people that support a remaster and casuals that came here for the game of the month.

Keep trying

See.
Whereas the majority of people, who seem to be wildly in favor of many changes, will stick around.

I hope someone leaks Blizzards official survey at some point. :joy:

1 Like

i cherried picked for microRNA because of something that he posted on other topic regarding the support of streamers to changes. and i answered there i just remebered him

And as i already Said ploot lost on every pool on this forum and on facebook groups.

Oh yea, like Wow and D3?

Do you think that if you replay to all threads about personal loot something will change?
Maybe stop replaying to them and let the threads sink already.
All this insanity and overrating is fun and all, but it started to get a bit repetitive.
If it has to continue, I expect more drama and new directions.

1 Like

do you have memory problems?
i already said it more times that i can count
i am opened to changes while they are not changing core mechanics.
changing core mechanics derivates on having a different game of what i payed for.

i know you are baiting here.

On other forums, options are preferred. I have said about 1/3 favor FFA only, about 1/3 favor adding optional personal loot, and 1/3 who knows.

this is true. if there wasn’t any more post of ploot i wouldn’t even bother. In fact hardly used the forum before this ploot nonsense

i dont want to the remaster to be ruin because of this people

Huh?

Rereading what you quote, I guess you can misread it as me saying the majority of players will stik around in general. Not what I meant. Games lose players over time of course.
Meant that the people who are positive about changes, might stick around more so than the purists.

Example (initial numbers are just to make an example of the change)
At launch: 1 million purists, 2 million changists.
1 month later: 0.1 million purists, 1 million changists.

With the purists having run back to D2 because they were triggered by Amazons face or something :slight_smile:

Oh boy do I know that feeling! :+1:

Maybe you are no purist (the whole tribal thing is silly as well)

Just saying that the idea that purists will stay around while changists will leave after a month, is silly.

1 Like

Adding optional personal loot would not ruin the game. Just select FFA only if that is what you want.

Did Popeye’s adding the chicken sandwich to their menu, ruin their fried chicken? That is essentially the argument that you are making.

1 Like

its so funny to me that people still say the survey is 39% no ploot and 49% yes. its 36% yes and 13% yes IF ther is a trade off. if ther is no trade off the 13% is obv no. and if ther is a trade off. how many of the 36% will still want p-loot-? you cant say 49% said 100% yes- therfor is that only 36% for ploot. and 38 no. its easy. the 13% is mabye. not yes.

maybe i don’t care if i am or not. other people called me that.
i never said i don’t want changes. i don’t want core changes which is not the same. although if they didn’t implement a single other change i couldn’t care less since i am happy with the product they had promised

That is your assumption. The fact is 49% in the old poll voted for adding a personal loot option. This 13% could be those who thought that personal loot meant 8x drops and should be reduced. This is speculation but shows how your assumption may not be true.

Also, we know for a fact that many thought incorrectly that personal loot meant account bound or this 8x nonsense so the 39% in favor of keeping D2R FFA only would be less if they had accurate information before they voted. You could also flip this argument and say that people who voted for optional personal loot thought it mean 8x more loot but using this forum as a guide.

1 Like

its litterly ther. 13% ONLY if ther is a trade off- its not me who said it…
so its fact that the 13% is not 100% yes but mabye.