9/16/2021 Edit: Loot Systems Updates/Clarification

Seems like that expression hit home with you. Why else would you try to use it yourself now?

Ok, so let me get your argument straight:
Ploot is bad, because…
… there are bots…
… who play solo mf or 8p ffa …
… but sometimes want to advertice a webpage …
… so they join a 8p pub …
… which for some reason is not the ffa game they are already playing …
… but a ploot game …
… and in that game they will also not just spam, but also kill enemies …
… which the ppl in the game will not be doing because you said they wouldnt …
… and that would benefit the 7 people in that ploot game in that specific made-up scenario.

Did i get that correctly? Your “argument” against ploot?

You should take your own advice and apply it to your debating skills.

That is odd. Because you did play it. Not just for a while i might add:

Diablo III

Again that is a bit odd, because alot of what i hear from you here is that d3 is not the way you want it to be and that it should be different.

So when we ask for ploot, you say that ploot is not a good system, because in the above example bots will help players get items (as they already do in ffa).
But if we say that it is preventing pickit from working, you say that pickit is not a valid argument, becuase it should not exist?
Try to be more coherent, please.

You said it yourself. If you want to make the ploot topic about bots, you should ask blizzard to fix the botting problem.
Ploot should be decided without taking bots into account (unless it makes botting easier, which it doesnt).

i used first before him again cherrypicking (surprisingly is the comment before that one)

Again No. is not my argument against ploot is my argument against the argument that ploot will solve bots. And you didn’t get it correctly.

I have those called friends you know? people that you interact with socials skills. And i played with them since 2001 when we played diablo 2.

And i said plenty of times that i played D3 a lot. not for that it was better than D2 and i was happy with the delivered product. and i didnt came here to whine about the game and try to change it to fit me i accepted and moved on. I never played D3 on my own i always played with friends. On the other hand i still play D2 most of the time alone

Where did we say that ploot will “solve bots”?
We said it will reduce the effects that pickit and bots (that include pickit) have on normal players.

It is quite easy to win against arguments that you made up yourself. If only there was a term for it…

https://youtu.be/iFuFnRLRb_E?t=38

No we dont know, you claimed that we all do not have any friends, remember?
Also what friends do you have that force you to play a game you hate? Seems to be quite an abusive relationship.

And what makes you think that everybody should play that way?

Whole forums look more or less like that atm.

1 Like

and i said that does not reduce anything about the BOTS for the things i stated before but you keep ignoring.

they don’t force me to do anything but i prefer playing with friends that alone because i enjoy the company more that i enjoy the game. In fact i am the clan leader of my friends group in D3 because i wanted to have a “place” or a chat to unite us.

In fact in my argument against ploot is saying that you can play solo or with friends in private game without the need of ploot.

I didn’t imply anything you just imagine things as always.
I keep playing games that i really like alone once in while. my meaning i can play games i like if no one is around i’m no bound to my friends but i really enjoy playing with them.

Try to find a better argument for ploot than bots there are plenty topics to get the ideas from. but the bot thing isn’t.

But yeah keep getting things out of context like always. It seems you need to be right no matter what.

Except for the pickit aspect of course. You know, the part that you keep so conveniently ignoring.

Oh, really. Why dont you just play solo games instead? It does the same thing.

The irony of that statement seems to be lost on you.

Haha, yes, it was lost on you. Amazing.

We have plenty of arguments:

2 Likes

i already said that i do. but you keep ignoring

So according to you i don’t have to play with friends in a game that i don’t like and i have to go to the forums to whine until they change it to my liking? Nice thinking bro.

if you have plenty why you keep defending the one i crushed you over and over again?
Can’t you say yeah you are right about the bots?
it’s too difficult to admit that it will have no impact whatsoever?

You didnt get me. Why do you not play solo games in d3? They do the same thing.

No. According to you, you do something you do not like just to play with your friends, because you enjoy the company.
Now we are asking to do something to enjoy the company of people as well. And what is your answer: go to a different game, go play solo, blablabla.
That is the irony.

Which one did you crush?

The bots are not even on that list.
Pickit is on that list!

The impact on pickit is obvious. I do not really make my suggestions based on bots.

I don’t because when i am alone i get bored because the i don’t like this game in particular
also is not so difficult to get where i got if you played a few season for a couple of days each

the irony would be if i had came here and whine like you and demanded also like you to change the game to my liking. That would be irony.
I always stated that you could play the game as it is or go to play other thing. NOT COME HERE AND WHINE ABOUT HOW UNFAIR IS THE GAME WITH YOU.
I accepted that D3 was a bad game. the choice was play it or not to play it. i decide to play with friends for a couple of days (you don’t need too much to beat the season really) a few seasons when we were taking breaks for other games that i did like and also played with them for example WOW or OW.

You needed to check the definition of irony. because in this case it doesn’t apply

but you were defending it. all this nonsense started because of that discussion. Do you have memory problems? you started quoting me about botting and taking things out of context (like always) and saying that i was a bot supporter while i was explaining other people about the fact that changing the loot system will not solve the bot problem
And i wasn’t even talking to you on the first place I was replying other people as you can see in this topic. you came with your white horse and said nonsense trying to justify the ploot system.

i always talked about the bot problem not the pickit.
and all started here when mcladin said that pickit or 3rd party programs (bots are 3rd party programs)

And here started your nonsense of me being supportive to bots.

And here more nonsense because you didn’t even read what i wrote about the bot problem

Which bring us to here that you once again didn’t understand or read what i wrote (twice by that time) about the bot problem not affecting the loot system in any way

Man stop keep “forgetting” the things you said just because is convenient.

I get it.
But the problem is that you (maybe not you in particular) do not seem to get that we do not want to play only solo either. That is why we are suggesting ploot. To play with others in a mode that we enjoy more.

I am not whining nor is anybody else from our side.

Again false. We are not demanding.
A demand is something you quite frequently see on the “x or refund” side.
We are making a suggestion and a constructive argument. That is the very purpose of this forums existence.

Not just to my liking. Also to the liking of many others. Those who play and do not speak up here, those who did not buy the game yet but would if ploot was there. There are people who are not just their own advocats, you know.

That is not what happened.
Nor is it factually what we raised as the argument of our suggestion. It is really getting extremely annoying that you just refuse to read the simple facts that we are repeating to you and others for the past weeks now.

That is not what this forum is about. And it is not the only two options available.
Just because you are not constructive, does not mean that others cant.

Sounds to me as if you still did not accept it.

Maybe you should check again what i quoted. Specifically the “And what is your answer: go to a different game” part. and then maybe read your own reply to it, especially the “go to play other thing” part.
Then maybe you will get why irony is the correct term when dealing with you.

Pickit is part of bots. And the fact still stands. With ploot bots who play ploot will not directly affect your loot anymore. That is good and will most likely result in them not even being in ploot games. Which is even better.
If they are not gone, at least they will not bother us directly. We will take that over having to play bot-infested ffa games any day.
Does it mean that bots disappear? No. Does it mean that they impact us less? Definitely.
That was the argument and it is obviously correct. Even when occasionally a spambots ventures into the ploot mode.

Now leave it. You do not have anything to win here. Not even a participation trophy.

I think you were the only one who did not see that he was clearly talking about pickit scripts.
So much for the nonsense.

Well, first of all the confusion was with you, bringing the discussion to the bot topic to begin with. But regarding the bot topic you are also wrong, because they will simply not play ploot. It does not make sense to play it.

Then why would you even bring it up?

You are putting the topic on unrelated aspects that have nothing to do with what we are saying and the system that we are suggesting and then try to smoke-screen and half-wit your way out of a botched argument.
Just leave it.

Bots will exist after ploot unless Blizz/VV prevents it. That is clear for everybody.
What is also clear is that ploot will have significantly less bots and scripts in it.
Obvious to everyone who thinks about it for half a second. Some time you seem to be unwilling to invest.

2 Likes

it isn’t unrelated but i am done trying here with you
ploot will solve all bot problem. and you will not see anyone playing with you

keep dreaming

Why would it not be?
Does ploot make botting easier? No.
Does ploot make botting harder? Yes, to some degree, but they play other modes anyway.

→ unrelated. Obviously.
Unless you miraculously come up with some proper reasoning for a change.

Ploot will be a better mode to play for some. Bots are not the main consideration for that decision.
And we have more than enough people to play it with (~40% of the d2r players).

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

my dad is stronger then your dad. jezz. dont you ever get tired of trolling?

Bots are far more likely to use chat channels or randomly whisper everyone. Then after a time they delete the name they’re chatting with and make another, rinse and repeat.

Could ask you the same thing. Do you really not know how bots advertise?

I grant you some of them may enter games and spam, but on the whole? I’d bet everyone you ask sees their spam in chat channels more, or gets random /whispers.

in D2LOD they are also on the games running Ball Runs or chaos runs (cown lvls also) they run fast fully geared and killing monsters while from time to time speak promoting the web page where you could buy the stuff and be as powerful as them. I have to agree that is good marketing.

i am playing D2 right now (well not now now because i am here but i was mfing all afternoon with time breaks)

Enter classic D2LOD now and see there are 1 o 2 ball runs of actual people (leading) for every 10 that are from bots.
I know they use channels (i never denied, in fact it was never mentioned cause i brought the bot case on a public and a private game)

And that’s the problem that guys are complaining that the bot will pick all the good stuff first because is a bot (apart the fact of the players using scripts doing the same thing)

I still think that Bots, scripts and stuff should be a priority to blizzard. Also i don’t know if it has already been addressed since they didn’t say a single word about the matter

He was precise and on point of a very valid opinion. Trolling is more along the lines of what you’re doing in trying to discredit him.

so when he says NO one from pro ploot side whining he is 100% right? if thats what you saying. you obv trolling to

Some are whining on both sides of the debate. I would say that the quality of the arguments do differ and the frequency of personal attacks is not the same. Personal loot attracts those who are more magnanimous while FFA more competitive. There is nothing wrong with being competitive, but many of us play video games for fun.

1 Like

we 100% agree on this one :wink:

Holy moly. We 100% agree. I’m surprised.

1 Like