>4,000 respondent D2R reddit 25 question results are out

LOL ok? Sorry you totally lost me there.

1 Like

The hope of this thread was to be a PSA, not get into I prefer X and well, another saying I hate X. Please let’s keep things civil.

Lol, nearly 30% of community doesnt look like “minority” to me.

desire change INCLUDING PERSONAL LOOT

Already assumed this would be yours and mRNA’s take aways but 39% said no, 36% said yes, another 13% said sure if the drop rates were changed or nerfed.

So at best even with counting the ones who want to further alter drop rates to make personal work you got 52% saying yes. Hardly a needle moving response, something as fundemental as changing D2’s core game mechanic would need more than half of some random subset of players saying yes.

I thought by your guy’s passion and fervor it would be 70%+ hard yes for changing it.

1 Like

If 70% want changes and 30% don’t, that 30% is the minority, lol.

5 Likes

So tell me what i have lost? You cant remember what you have posted 1 day ago?

the endless arguing in every thread is getting pretty boring, wouldn’t be so bad if it was a different topic , but you guys are just going in circles

1 Like

Actually 40 want, 15 want them less, 15 not sure, and 30 do not want.

Only way to fix this problem for devs - make things toggleable.

Because other way they will get 30% less money, and thats HUGE.

They also can just leave things as they are and get 100% of money though.

2 Likes

LOL nice try. I never said using bots is how you play D2. I said using the market is how you play D2. Look at how popular third-party and RMT sites are for trading items. That’s how you get rare items. Bots farm them, you buy them. The reality of D2.

Or they can make it an option on game creation like people have said every time it comes up, alienating no one and giving everyone the ability to play with the loot style they want to.

3 Likes

Survey on “Reddit” … I stopped reading there, anything on there has no credibility and wont mean squat.
Wait until an actual meaningful person confirms or denies something or the game comes out. Until then, stop beating these topics to death

1 Like

For clarity, what question are you discussing or are you referring to respondents who wanted no changes whatsoever.

For the latter, that is an impossible number to get at. Logically it is equal to or less than 8% of the respondents (the cow level question).

What is nice try?
“People who claim farming legit is how you play D2 have clearly never played D2.”

These are you words. Only cus you are boter dosent mean everybody is on your noob level.

How you choose to interpret my words is your own problem, not mine.

Quite obsessed to go stalking my old posts, aren’t you?

They literally said they want player input; it does matter.

3 Likes

I am all for QoL changes, but people who are asking for personal loot are kind of lazy if you ask me.

You are already given the ability to share the loot fair and equally:

Create private runs and make up loot sharing rules with the people you run with.
That’s what I did while playing in a selffound loot sharing group for about 2 years.

You can even create your own rules and aren’t bound to a “you get 1/8 of the loot and that’s it” rule that completely ignores that people need different loot and tend to pick up different loot based on what character they are playing and how “wealthy” they are.

People who play with personal loot would realize rather quickly that they seem to get less loot overall, because a lot of actually useable drops will get lost in nirvana after getting ignored by their randomly assigned “owner”.

What inevitably follows will be an outcry for increased droprates and I don’t think that this is the direction where most people want D2:R to be going.

1 Like

Ofc its not your problem. The only way you could get loot is trough bot using and you demand personal loot? If you have used bots i dont think you had much problem leeching in games.

Yep if you call that obsession that somebody reminds you that you should not make suggestions when you had problems playing the game legit. Its funny to see cheaters like you trying to evade reality. Under reality i mean that you have no clue how the game works (thats why you needed bots) and you want to make suggestion how it should be. Joke of the year.

'hun you’re the one who chose to bring in a fight from another thread into this one. Check yourself in the mirror sometime, you might see the very thing you’re trying to call out.

You do you though!

Hun this is not fight. This is truth. I never used any bot or dupe. Dont try to finger pointing when you are the one who needed bots to achive something and now crying for personal loot. You should look in the mirror and ask what credibility you have to change a core system of a game when you also used bots. Dont make a fool of yourself.