28 Changes In D2: Resurrected [+More Post-Launch]

This is incorrect ! !

As long as your right you go for it mate :roll_eyes:

No, it isn’t. There is no “US east” “US west” anymore that you have to re-create characters and switch to. You can now play with anyone whos on PC, or anyone whos on Xbox. ect. Regardless of geographical locations.

Yep thanks. not sure why the sarcasm considering i am right. TCP/IP removal is not a big deal due to high speed Internet about to be available globally within the next few months. Move on and get with the times.

1 Like

:rofl: No worries champ good chat

****EDIT:
Added additional changes:
25. Optional toggle for “Miss” text to appear on monsters for better battle feedback.
26. Ability to link items in the chat window to show other players.

1 Like

yes, u can play with ur char, but in order to join/see their games u must change ur region first (eu, asia, america)

Ya but the entire point that made different region servers horrible was that you couldn’t just switch regions without re-creating another character entirely on that regions server. Now you can insta-swap over when launching the game to play with anyone in the world. hooray! :smiley:

1 Like

Always keep in mind that an “improvement” is a change

Being against change is being against improvements

Why can people consider that good changes exists rather than thinking every changes are bad

Hey man thats not ALWAYS true and you know it. :roll_eyes:

Most of these are amazing, sure. But LAN removal, Ebug/WSG removal and the woke artistic changes were all objectively BAD changes and not improvements at all.

1 Like

You got it all wrong

I never said changes are improvement

But improvements are changes

Ya you said it backwards and THEN said what i quoted, “Being against change is being against improvements”. which isn’t ALWAYS true, thats just a strawman to make it seem like anyone who argues with you is automatically “wrong” or “against improvements”.

Whatever dude no point arguing over something because you can’t understand a basic statement

**EDIT:

27. No game creation limit. (do limitless pindle-runs! :exploding_head:)

A very important improvement IMO. No more realm down! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

“The irony is just too much. The EP and head of the Diablo franchise literally confirmed widescreen up to 19:9 on twitter. You can cry all you want and act like a condescending teenager who thinks he knows better but it won’t change the reality that widescreen support exists. its been confirmed, let it go.”

Haterade – umm… I have a 21:9 monitor. There’s no crying here – ill be able to exploit everything you will as a result (as will many others) and you’re still gonna get completely owned in the pvp you need an advantage for.

Literally everyone against 21:9 or any mini form of it are only saying it because they know people like you who think monitor is the key to PVP are just gonna cry louder once they realize that was never it / their ego gets flushed down the toilet like an AM dump. I really think the ultimate goal here was to prevent those who simply can’t win from tirading in the streets when their egos shatter learning the $800 monitor they bought solely for D2 still left them in the loser’s circle.

You’re still gonna get wrecked with no advantage and still be found wanting as SJWs usually are in life LOL. Please explain exactly what you are gloating about, because, you’re looking like the 1-27 boxer who brags before each match that he’s completely dominated in XD

Why do you always have to randomly throw politics into your arguments? Who’s being a social justice warrior? Where? lol

You’re the one needing a leg up cuz you think its gonna help you win in PVP after years of getting wrecked. Selfishness due to a bruised ego is the signature sign of an SJW. I call a spade a spade

You don’t realize you’re just gonna be facing the same people with the same monitor capabilities as you that are gonna wreck you as they did in vanilla duel games, right?

I think it’s time to stop using Diablo 2 for an ego booster (cuz you wont be pleased with the results as you’ve clearly never been before and therefore are now worried because you didn’t think about the flip side of the coin I mentioned when putting that monitor on your high interest credit card) and perhaps find a gainful career.

EDIT:
28: Added In-Game Clock.

Don’t be fooled. This is an important addition. Don’t want to fight demons all night, miss work and get fired. :smirk:

2 Likes

You might be very surprised at how well-off person(s) you deride here are. Just saying. Or can you see someone’s education / income / status through your monitor?

3 Likes

Anyone I never addressed or spoke to before who internalizes said comment is far from the claims you are making.

Those who are truly well off and don’t fit the exact profile I defined wouldn’t need to comment because their egos wouldn’t have felt anything by reading it.

Simple logic, (not) sorry my public comment that didn’t involve you hurt you… I guess you clearly confirmed my assumptions :wink:

Let’s hope they really do buckle down and boost stability - the smooth gameplay experience.