28 Changes In D2: Resurrected [+More Post-Launch]

they might, but they only removed it by accident 9 years after it was added by mistake and then put it back in when they found out they removed something they didn’t intend to.

i dont personally want ploot, but the other things you said. yea. lel

Charm inventory is top2 worst idea

charms are dumb in general. especially considering how small your character inventory is already. All it does is force 500x more trips to town to get rid of loot 1 by 1 instead of 4-5 at a time. its tedious and makes players feel forced to use it or feel gimped.

you are entitled to your opinion and so is everyone else.

I feel keeping bugs that can be fixed in the game rather than balancing the game based on the intended mechanics is a worse idea than most of the ones you mentioned but i don’t expect you to believe that.

Then just don’t stack your inventory full of charms ?

Manage your inventory is part of the game. Stronger but less room to pick items ? Weaker but more room? It’s a part of the game, and what make Diablo2, Diablo2

So everyone will play assassin in pvp.

Mindblast is an intended mechanic.
It announce great fun.

i get that its part of the game. i enjoy the inventory-tetris, don’t get me wrong. Its just EXTRA tedious to the point of annoyance when just a few grand charms makes you feel like you can only pick up 2 items at a time very early on. And i said before it kinda makes players feel forced to use them as they find them, considering how weak you are early-game.

so everyone plays zon in pvp right now?

Slow missile is BM and only affect ranged character.
You can’t compare both.
Perma-stunlock will just annihilate everything.

yeah but if you play zon you can eliminate any player that plays ranged from contention that really narrows the field of what you have to counter.

Slow missles is BM but mind blast would be as well so why would everyone be assassin.

Slow missile have a duration and you can go away, not die, punish the idiot who use it.

Mindblast : you are stunlock’d to death.

And Mindblast is part of the assassin playstyle, and WSG a counter for it.
Removing WSG will be a BIG and drastic change at pvp. Especially Assassin’s gameplay.

slow missile was a part of amzon playstyle until a group of players decided it wasn’t also.

Yeah absorbs are parts of the game too.
But a group of players work’d about some in-game-rules to make pvp viable and fun.
Everythings which annihilate your opponent build are BM.
And thanks to them, their “rules” was what make Diablo2’s pvp very fun and skill requirement.

I can’t believe you when you said you play’d d2 for 20 years, sorry. What did you do in 20 years? Farming mephisto ?
The guy is litterally talking about slow missile as an argument to let WSG away

you are using the fact that assassins will be treated like zons or people who used abosrb gear as an argument for keeping wsg in which makes even less sense to me.

I said “mindblast will be BM”.
I never compare to the amanzon’s slow missile which IS bm RIGHT NOW.

Mindblast is a MAJOR part of the assassin’s gameplay, nowadays. NOT slow missile.

You get the difference ?

slow missle was once a major part of zon play in pvp, you still don’t get the similarity of classes having skills they used banned? same with absorbs it used to be common to use them to counter sorcs.

More blood and gore in exchange to remove most sexual references from the game? Is this supposed to be a trade off?

The whole reason the Succubi are nearly naked is because theri their back story is luring unsuspecting men by temptation to their death.

What purpose does completely removing the naked mululated harem girls from the palace serve when nearly every NPS talks about the poor harem girls as party of the story.

Removing original artwork that validates the storyline of the game in my view is a detriment to the game.

1 Like

I never said it was a trade off. Im saying there is clearly more gore and blood which should be and IS more important than seeing some boobs for the diablo atmosphere. Blood and gore adds to the atmosphere, boobs don’t. sorry bub.

Detriment? Dude you are being way too dramatic about some tiny changes to the art. it literally has zero effect on the gameplay. The vast majority of people will not even notice, especially with all the extra details and gore that didn’t exist before.

Does anyone have a side by side comparision?