Yo big respect to ceo Bobby Kotick

yes all hail activision and there ceos they should keep diddly women oh wait no they shouldnt,

What’s wrong with businesses making their own choices?

LOL LOL LOL INCREASE MORE FEMALE EMPLOYEES FOR U NERDS TO PUT UR OILY HANDS IN THEIR BACKSIDES GTFO

I’d rather they take some of that money and put towards some better servers/maintenance and just hire people with good resumes.

1 Like

WHAT!? You can’t just do that!

keep going bobby! dont let these people cancel you and ur hardwork!!! forget all the haters bobby let those fake employees stage their little walkout… just shows they dont care about their products theyd rather be in a news article then in a gaming magazine for making a good game… fire em all bobby anybody and everybody against you, hire a new staff that wants to create video games not complain that they dont make enough money cuz theyre trash at there job.

Nice!

Yes hire more women and non binary employees!!

That isn’t sexist or gender based hiring at all because it promotes “equality”

Lets hire people based on gender its allowed when you do it for women and non binary people but not the other way around :smiley:

What is wrong with the brains of zoomers… swear to god lol.

3 Likes

i respect the 0 tolerance policy not the hiring policy i just quoted the full article thats why thats in there… which all of u seem to be fixated on… its a dumb idea no duh i was just quoting the full statement dont agree witht hat part… but 0 tolerance policy i 100% agree with… also everyone doing a walkout should be fired… they say " we will not be silenced" but silence anyone and everyone on the forums… they wanna silence you but dont u dare silence them… so many qualified people to take their places they act like they are worth something in the gaming industry when almost all blizz games have lost population… get a staff that wants to do the job bobby not these people who wanna burger king and have it their way

you know he feels guilty for something if he goes there :wink:
or they posed an ultimatum.

looks like it didnt help much

A mix of gender, culture and mindset will not solve toxic behavior.
If anything the odds of toxic behavior will increase.
Force diversity is just as problematic.

They should be looking for stable people with some self control. (as well as being able to do the job properly, obviously)
And being more serious about nipping problems early before they grow to big.

2 Likes

My, this post didn’t age well, did it…? :wink:

1 Like

How’s that workin’ out for you now ?

Your post is ridiculous.

Bobby K. is the big dog at the top that is the guiltiest of all.
The Wall St. article and others coming out now show him for what he truly is…despicable!

1 Like

is this a good opportunity to bring back the “little black book” bobby was listed in? :wink:

i thought that was really interesting and nobody really hooked on it for some reason.
asmon mentioned it briefly in one stream at least.

If you have worked in a large company, then you should understand how important the right culture is.

If you keep hiring ppl who are toxic like you are suggesting, you will never change anything.

1 Like

This one aged like milk. lmao

1 Like

This didn’t age well.

Use his salary for bug fixers.
Also he should probably leave society for pedophilia.

I like how companies start hiring just for your gender or orientation and not your skills or talent.

2 Likes

At what point did I suggest hiring toxic people?
Please pay attention.

1 Like

The original post has not aged well.

1 Like