Unable to connect to battle.net (Oct 16th, 2021)

Cant connect also on ps4 been like this for hours now. Really hope they fix it right soon . I just wanna play d2 n enjoy it

1 Like

This is bs like ever morning can’t play before work now the weekend got the day off can’t paly this is bs glad they made us pay for that stress test beta we really got our money’s worth with that. We should be paid for this stuff we are bug testing the game that we paid for but get nothing. How was this able to get released like this.
I can safely say that this company clearly doesnt have a clue at all what to do or how to do it. They must of fired the real workers an the only people that are left are the people that have been getting but on others work. Also they people the work their a job is a job but your job is ripping people off not making games that makes you all criminals. Grow a pair and stand up for you selves or fall in line as a criminal.

4 Likes

I can’t connect to bnet on ps4. This is happening all the time. What’s wrong with the game? When can we expect these issues to be fixed? It was only when enough people gave up trying to play all last weekend that I could get on. This is supposed to be a multi player game isn’t it?

1 Like

game crash every Time,now i cant play online, shouldnt not buy this game

1 Like

Online console connectivity is completely broken right now. No queue system in place for them at all. Total incompetence. Request refunds.

2 Likes

Same here, tried this morning and got on for half an hour, not been able to log into the server since 8am this morning. No updates from blizzard on Twitter, this game should never have been released until they knew it would work. Conned people out of hard earned money to buy a game that’s broken

3 Likes

This game is still beta not a working copy no warning of it still being a work in progress title they really they ripped us off been a week straight of this. People say it’s from botters then arrest them they are breaking the law if they are doing something that ruins your product an your losing money because of it sue them be the greedy Blizzard your sue them for billions so the get locked up for years and years do something about this bs Blizzard don’t be an ar se an not tell us about this

2 Likes

Yeah this isn’t good and I feel for you all seeing the same horrible “couldn’t connect” that I see.

@blizzard this is becoming unacceptable. We have paid the same amount of money if not more than pc players and yet we got half the features and now can no longer play. Earlier in the week there was an issue where I couldn’t even click play that affected console only. There have been twitter updates about all the other issues but for this? Nothing but radio silence. This is poor, even from you. The occasional server downtime is bound to happen but this has now gone too far and what is worse is most of us cannot even request refunds as we managed to play for one day or something similar.

At least acknowledge there is an issue and you are working on it or the alternative is that we take the patch notes as proof that we will not be able to play until next week. Silence is not going to work in your favour this time and if it ends up we have to wait a week? Well I suggest you look into making exceptions to your refund policy.

6 Likes

Request refunds and move on to games produced by higher quality companies.

5 Likes

У меня такая же шляпа сегодня уже ЦЕЛЫЙ ДЕНЬ!!!

2 Likes

Ya this is bs I want a refund never played more then 3 hours of gameplay but spent days looking at the menu to log on wtf we need to riot on the or something like we need to find away to the recourse not feel like we bought something illegal and can’t get a refund I bought what was said to be a working copy the game did not say it’s a work in progress nothing gave me a warning of this bs they hid it an sold me this knowing this was going to happen

3 Likes

Like if this was anything else recalls replacements and refunds but since it’s a game they can do whatever they want

2 Likes

Yeah, I just purchased this game on ps4 this morning. I’m getting the “An issue occurred while communicating with the game server…” error message.
I’m getting a refund.
@Blizzard. Never again. I’m done with your company.

4 Likes

I love how they published that massive article entailing all the “issues” that have caused the server outages and progression losses. They flat out said that they didn’t want to put the servers down for an extended period of time, meanwhile they have put the console servers down for 8+ hours……

Fantastic job! :expressionless:

They literally cannot claim that they were unaware of the traffic size they would have received because they have the records from 20 years ago and all of their other games to go off of. Instead they based it off the beta testing? What a joke!

4 Likes

They gave pc players a queue and not console players so, we have to sit there pressing ok every 30 seconds. Finally got a day off work and couldn’t wait to play.
I forsaw this game having issues and with what happenee at blizzard I had a hunch that the game will end up being wc3 tier.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

1 Like

Yeah I mean I don’t play much on my console at the moment (crunch at work) but I made sure to pay so I could play this game online. Not sure if xbox has the same sub fee as ps but I know switch does. So we’re paying monthly on top of the original cost and getting less.

4 Likes

Same issue here, a refund of somesort would be nice.

3 Likes

Oh today i did it all day long - pressing ok every 30 secs :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

same problem for PS4. I am in US.

1 Like

Game should have been $40 CAD tops and thats being generous.

1 Like