Unable to connect to battle.net (Oct 16th, 2021)

Queue implementation for PC for some reason seem to have made it worse for console player connectivity cus this outage seems far more extreme than the earlier ones this week and last weekend. I highly doubt its only due to increased sever load from console players…if the amount of players hasnt significantly grown overnight…

2 Likes

It’s absolute bs we can’t use the game that we bought. I only bought this game to play overseas with my brother on the weekend. Blizzard doesn’t even have a number to call about anything. Just a redirection on every page why we can’t log in for days. Fair enough it’s a one off buy for a game we lot used to play, these lot weren’t ready to send it out. We pay our online subscriptions to buy games like these to play with our people’s in lockdowns. Don’t sell it if you don’t got it sorted.

1 Like

I dont accept to have a queue on thé game. It is not sale with this sort of info. If i knew this issue i didnt buy thé game !!!
#refundd2r

1 Like

True words!
What blizzard is doing is not acceptable!

1 Like

Depends what coast you’re on. I tried at about 7am EST and still couldn’t, but I knew it would only get worse before it got better as morning broke west.

Looks like if there is a Queue, console players get auto disconnected after 45 seconds. That’s why its ALWAYS 45 seconds and so much worse for console than PC. They talked around this point in patch notes when they said they implemented it on PC and would patch it for console this coming week.

They didnt have the balls to flat out say that they were kicking sand at console, but they did it.

1 Like

Are the servers down I’m on ps4 pro

1 Like

Good morning. I have been trying for an hour to play. I get to the title screen, press x, get a long “connecting” bit then no characters. Which normally happens when servers are down. When I click New online character it says “cannot connect to server”. But everyone else seems to be in queues?

I’ve checked my Internet connection Sean’s rebooted my console to no avail. Is anyone else getting this same issue?

9 Likes

EU Console seems to be down since some hours.
Can’t login with my PS5 either.

1 Like

Не пускает в игру по сети, пишет - ошибка при соединении с серверами.
Пустите пожалуйста ))))

Same issue. Not able to connect to battle.net on PS5.

1 Like

Same issue. Cannot connect on Xbox and Nintendo Switch. What the hell is blizzard doing?

1 Like

Yeah I just got kicked in the middle of an uber run and can’t reconnect leaving my mate in the lobby alone gotta love these small Indi company issues with Diablo 2

4 Likes

Same issue. Cannot connect on PS4.

1 Like

KR.ACTUAL SERVER down 7 hours now , any ETR ?

they’re doing something, but whether or not its the right thing remains to be seen

1 Like

Can I just never play this game on a weekend? 8am eastern and haven’t been able to log in for thirty minutes. Come on.

Tried to get a refund with Sony. They told me to check with blizzard. Blizzard tells me to check with Sony.

What a let down

3 Likes

What the hell is blizzard doing? Letting the servers down and not updates on twitter or anywhere?

4 Likes

same here. I cant login from 14pm to now. Ps5 JP

Exactly that they are doing. I think the queues were introduced globally on the main server - but they don’t show on console. So we can’t connect to the server.
It’s been 8 hours now. I’m working in the week and looked forward to play.
This is just ridiculous.

2 Likes