Tyrael's Might: Why is it bad?

Isn’t it nice to have something new :slight_smile:

the point is
TYmight is alone is 2x more rarer than ber+jah, yeah finding both these runes is easier than finding a TYm

it not only can but should be better
let enigma be a niche option with that mf bonus

Teleport on Tyraels wouldn’t improve it tho, It would just turn it into another niche garbage item, Sockets and skills on it is good enuff

teleport is everything but niche in this game
even for travincal it makes runs faster

And your just giving the people who want teleport nerfed another card to play🤦‍♂️I don’t agree with them…But your improving their charge that is IE only teleport would improve Tyrael’s Might sockets,skills and perhaps added resistances would do it. Teleport would spoil it and make the nerf teleport crowd seem like they have a point

im “part” of these people
i dont wanna tele nerfed
i wanna sorce’s tele nerfed to level the field of early ladder/farm
sorce is just too hegemonic early ladder

enigma should stay as it is and TyM should be buffed with tele oskill to be at least as good as enigma

but it would still be worst than less rarer options

they kinda have tbh

Always been more about buffing than nerfing…But maybe the nerf crowd are right maybe teleport should be completely nerfed or perhaps even removed to :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:…So no one can use it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nah teleport is great. Why alter it? Blizzard cannot recall all Diablo 1 disks just to remove the Teleport skill from Diablo Lore and game haha. Teleport makes Diablo!

i dont know why the need for exageration
it doesnt even make a good argument

as i said, imo, the problem is not tele, its the sorce

i agree
make it more “acessible” by giving TyM tele oskill

You are rewarded with the option to teleport, maybe. If you can get Jah Ber. Its over rated imo. I prefer faster walk run to tele unless running Baal.

1 Like

A decent MAGIC resistance % might make it an interesting swap for PvP. Town guard spammerdin tears anyone? glug

When you start talking nerfing anything inevitably they wind up nerfing everything, Whether it’s a class or a skill! It happened several times in Diablo II it also happened in Diablo III,Path of Exile and numerous previous games and it will happen in future games because people like you never learn :cry:I because you don’t care to play this or that build or class nerf it and when your chosen class,skill or item gets the nerf bat you scream throw a tantrum and leave letting those who stay to deal with the mess you made if they can…People with your attitude have have ruined things for everyone before and will again :unamused:

Lower its level requirement to 30 and people will start using it

Unfortunately, level 30 requirement would only serve low level PVP, or as a temporary for an hour or two until the player reaches the level required to use enigma, or chains of honor.

I think that items should reflect their names (in this case - Tyraels “might” ( strength)). Many of suggested buffs (for everything) always include teleport and or faster cast, or creating a new go-to combo of enigma and coh, but if buffs were implemented that way, we would have a lot of face-value choices that are really just all the same.

I still prefer to maintain my original proposal.

Indestructible
**30% Faster Run/Walk
**100-300% Damage to Demons
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
**240-300% Enhanced Defense
**+157 strength ( Based on character level ) ( this being the main incentive for use )
All Resistances +20-30
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -100%
**Level 7-13 - Might - Aura when equipped ( 100 - 170 % Damage ) would be a nice bonus, also. Though, I think the above would be useful even without it.

1 Like

Yeah that would work…And at least you didn’t add teleport🤦‍♂️Why does everyone especially those who want teleport nerfed add that in? I mean really the attitude I want it nerfed for everyone but me attitude!:man_facepalming:

An entire thread about an armor that cannot be good because enigma and fort exist.
And on sorc skullders/vmagi/tal armor/ormus

if thats so

no one can ask for nerfs or buffs

idk about you
but sorce is my most played class in d2r, still im asking for nerfs towards it

ruined? as i said, exageration is not a good argument

but if thats true, no one can ask for any kind of balance, buff or nerf bc everything leads to apocalypse

this is so wrong

I guess you don’t remember the nerfs given to the Sorcs,Blizzard,Frozen Orb or the nerfs to the *Amazon’s,In D2R Live my level 52 Amazon has level 13 Charged Strike with level 17 Lightning Fury. The damage in the character sheet shows 63-220 and 1-543. In PTR 2.4 it shows 63-220 and 1-329. That’s a significant reduction in damage.or Strafe *They removed the synergy from ligthing fury to nerf the amazon a little And this is from a Mar,31,2005 thread “I had reacently made a NL bowazon and realized that its practically impossible to kill any GOOD pvp player without using 120/45 helm and 160/60 armour, or 3,20,20’s. There is just no good LEGIT NL bowazon. Now i’ve reacently heard about this “faith” and “fortitude” on ladder only and im wondering why the hell would they make those only ladder when the bowazon is the most nerfed character on NL this patch.
Every character got something awsome they could use when the patch came out… except for the bowazon… like…HELLO?!.. didnt anyone notice that unequality?. Blizzard has practically killed that character class for legit people or people who would at least like to be legit but cant because of how badly the bowazon has been nerfed in NL. Blizzard says they want all these dupes and stuff to go away, but they themselves are promoting such behaviour by making certain characters so unequal where only dupes and hacks can solve the problem… the martial arts assn is another one that got nerfed to hell. Sure people will be able to get faith and fortitude when it comes on NL… but do you know how overpriced thats going to be?? how is any average player going to afford that if their favorite character happens to be a zon? faith and fortitude should be able to be made on NL!”

And there were numerous nerfs to other classes over the years. And there’s the Diablo III nerfs after it came out starting with but not ending with the Demon Hunter so yeah no exaggeration necessary all caused by people like you screaming nerf this nerf that. And that’s why I say don’t give anyone ideas that because you and a few others think teleport is so OP it can make Tyrael’s Might worth getting and having. In case I haven’t made it plain enuff I don’t think teleport on it would make it worth getting and keeping. Two or three sockets, +2 to skills,Better resistances as well as what’s on it now would

Well, the armor is ultra rare and already has -100% rquirements. Why not allow a lvl 1 to equip it?

Nerfs are basically the other side of the coin to buffs, just the values are tweaked down instead of up. If you’re against nerfs, you’re logically against buffs too.

So the problem isn’t nerfs, the problem is with any change made to the game that lacks the needed consideration.

For example, nova got buffed considerably in 2.4 with the new synergy from Static Field of up to +100% more skill damage. This change wasn’t really needed, or they could have better calibrated the synergy to add less damage.

Then look at all the buffs that the hammerdin got over the years. I’m sure I don’t need to go deeper into this.

And LoD and all subsequent patches there after have been indirect buffs to casters more than melee characters.

For pvp Amazons, the reason that they struggled is because of the pvp damage penalty being quite harsh while Amazons, no matter how much faster run/walk they can stack up, have considerably less manoeuvrability compared to classes that do well when the gap is closed such as Paladins, Barbarians and melee Assassins.

All that said, I don’t think there’s a good solution for directly nerfing teleport. Any change done to this skill will come around to favouring Sorceresses and/or slowing down the grind more than it being a good nerf. Blizzard in 2.4 have implemented more level 85 areas to reduce the impact of how good teleport is. Perhaps that’s enough for now?