• Power Strike synergy increased from +10% to +14%
  • Lightning Bolt synergy increased from +10% to +14%
  • Lightning Strike synergy increased from +10% to +14%

before
charged strike reached 800% ED with 4 (20x4) maxed synergies
now
charged strike reaches 840% ED with 3 (20x3) maxed synergies

Blizzard

• Casting Delay will no longer share its cooldown with other skills that have Casting Delays
  • Tooltip updated to now display Casting Delay

Frozen Orb

• Casting Delay will no longer share its cooldown with other skills that have Casting Delays
  • Tooltip updated to now display Casting Delay

now a pure cold sorce can combo blizz with FO for max dps

2.4 for the bowazon

Developer Comments: Fire bow skills are receiving damage scaling improvements at higher levels so that they consistently fulfill their fire elemental damage type roles for their level tier. Also, mana costs were reduced for the elemental arrow skills to give them more general usage. ā€œStrafeā€ will no longer have weapon damage reduction and will also provide Attack Rating so that it can have distinctive advantages over the other physical bow skills. Finally, we believe it felt odd that the physical bow skills donā€™t have any synergies like the cold and fire bow skills do. We hope that giving some synergies to the physical bow skills help them remain viable.

if there is something d3 is know for, its for its buffs and massive powercreep

i think this train already left the station
devs are already balancing the game

your suggestion wont make anyone drop enigma, coh or fortitude for TyM

ā€œbut why you have to make TyM as good or better than any of those?ā€

cuz it is much, much rarer

1 Like

Thing is ā€˜Iā€™ still dispute teleport on it can/will make it Better!!!

sure ā€œbetterā€ is usually something personal

if you only play phys-melee maybe fanat would taste ā€œbetterā€ for you

the objective factor im using to say that ā€œtele will make tyM betterā€ is the sole fact that every single run is faster with tele, some much more faster than others

PS I seem to recall someone suggesting a level 11 or 12 sanctuary aura that would also be nice

would it be wishful as enigma, coh or fortitude?

**[quote=ā€œHanz-1979, post:105, topic:140323, full:trueā€]

would it be wishful as enigma, coh or fortitude?
[/quote]

Nope! As you said Itā€™s a Very Rare Item

but thats the very reason why it needs to be as good as those options!

And the suggestions ā€˜Iā€™ mentioned would be enuff without making it Too OP! Which is a huge danger in this scenarioā€¦BTW Donā€™t think I didnā€™t notice you accused me of Trolling earlier A Violation of Forum Rules! I suggest you go back and fix that

but almost no one would use it!

what???
where???

Can everyone chill a little?

At the start of this thread I proposed 2 different options. One without a mobility skill (like Teleport) and one that added Dragon Flight as an O-Skill (potentially a very useful mobility skill, particularly for characters that need to Tele-stomp their targets).

I think Tyraelā€™s might can be made viable with or without Teleport or equivalent. I also think that Teleport or Dragon Flight can be thematic. Tyrael flies and has enormous mobility, and in some cut scenes even appears to teleport or something close to it.

The problem is that currently Tyraelā€™s Might isnā€™t used hardly at all. Considering its rarity and requirement level, it obviously needs to be buffed quite a bit.

There are certainly many different ways to buff it to viability. The main reason I donā€™t find the aura focused changes very palatable is that seems to me more likely to make Tyraelā€™s Might into armor for the merc rather than the player character. That would be fine for other armors, but I really feel like Tyraelā€™s Might ought to be designed so the player wants to wear it.

how do you figure?ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž

This armour was made for one purpose and one purpose only: a double Dream Passion Sorc, i.e., the most powerful melee character in the game. That said, Fortitude is better for that build.

Ha, no wonder the devs never followed these community suggestions, they had no f***ing clue that uniques were the bread and butter of DIABLO, as evidenced by D4.

As a necro player the whole rest in peace thing is definitely Not A Combo and I couldnā€™t use it no matter how good the rest of it would be.

Seems weird that it shuts out one class like that. I guess maybe if youā€™re a non-summoner but to me thatā€™s defeating the purpose of necro.

1 Like

you might still use CE ā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

Hahahhaha ā€¦ give me, give me more, give me moooooore & moooooore, I must have more!!! Game isnā€™t easy enough yet.

I need:

Requires level 0
+1023 to ALL attributes
+4kk to mana
+4kk to life
+100kkk to str & dex
+58 teleport
+1207kk% damage to EVERYTHING in the game [and this extends 25 screens because i am so damned lazy]
+2304% defense
+567kkk% all res
+4kkkk% MF
+300k% FHR
+300k% FRW
+300k% FCR
+100% chance to use maphack
+100% chance to use Grabbit
+101% chance for all gear to become ethereal and be indestructible
+400k inventory slots [for my D2store]
+125k% EXP Gain [I hate leveling and am extremely lazy, and want everything handed to me on a silver platter]
Added ability to display 47 different auras at once
+500k% Dam Red [to every type of damage known to exist]
Cannot be frozen
Cannot be cursed
Cannot be poisoned
Cannot be touched
+250% chance to cast ultimate death nova when in my presence [totally annihilates anything within 25 screens]
+800kk% gold drops
+100% gender masking ability [wouldnā€™t want anyone to be confused, you know?]

ā€¦ and then it still wonā€™t be enough ā€¦ I will not yet be satisfied ā€¦

Oh, and ā€¦

+999kk% to self-run [bot], so all I have to do is watch and check it once per week.

**** Can we put this all on a small charm? If so, then Iā€™ll dupe it, fill my inventory to have MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! Then Iā€™ll sell it on jsp, ebay, amazon, ā€¦

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

[/sarcasm]

i believe it should give something that gives the user might
like idk add 200enhanced dmg or
100%cb on it
even enigma has way more strength than tyraels
200 to str

or even a might aura

otherwise rename it to tyraels meh

It needs to have pdr and mdr on it as well
I think its rare find, only ever found 1 i think.

This is a deal breaker for any barbs that want to hork also.

1 Like

And 99.999% of players will never find one single one in their lifetimes.

1 Like