Transmogrification - Yes? No?

I would really like to see these changes. I also think the “Transmog idea” is really good.

I believe something small like this could bring a lot of new life into the game.

I would love to have the rattle-cage/tals look with enigma on. It would make finding items like Tyrael’s Might more purposeful and relevant. Giving us the ability to customize how we look at the same time giving more use to unused uniques/sets. How can you go wrong? I am sure you are all about to tell me.

10 Likes

Sure, as long as there is the option to turn it off on my screen.

8 Likes

The game desperately needs transmog since so many of the items in the game are absolutely hideous.

2 Likes

hell yeah.

20 chars.

welcome too diablo 3

not sure after a few year what will left of diablo 2 and also is real player base

3 Likes

I think transmogrification isn’t going to turn D2R into D3, but I don’t think we need it. But if they implemented it, they should automatically remove the transmog look when you are in any pvp context

4 Likes

i know the issue this will cause , i just start giving up wasting my time on this clueless forum explaining why , i`m done with d2re , i just a buy a few good game in steam summer sell Solasta and Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous , compare wasting my time playing a game more and more that have nothing too do with d2 , the last ww change kill the game for me playing barb is big part of the game for me

Alright, we will see you soon… You’ll be back whenever the next patch/communication blog for D2:R comes from Blizzard, I know it. :smiley:

As far as you explaining yourself, it becomes a bit complicated when there is an obvious language barrier at play.

Anyways, this is just a suggestion. You’re reacting like it’s guaranteed to happen. My guess is that it probably isn’t going to happen. Calm down there, trigger.

2 Likes

Agreed, as long as it’s toggleable I would love an option for transmog.

3 Likes

sure i will be back , if this mess is fix . i play this game for over 22 year but not in this current state , fact are i have 0 ladder character ,

What are the reasons for wanting it toggle-able. I am not disagreeing. Just curious to know why so many people want this option. As mentioned above, I doubt we will ever get this change anyway.

PVPers want to see what people are wearing based on their player model.

1 Like

bikini for amazon :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

this. Yes!

Hard pass on that one. Just transmog ingame skins.

Absolutely NO to transmog. I love that D2 doesn’t have it. Your items tell your characters story. If you’re wearing a Shako, your shame is out there for everyone to see.

I wish items had more colors though. And it’d be cool if runes or runewords had colors. Enigma should have the most hideous color ever.

1 Like

The problem is everyone has the same story. I see your point though.

1 Like

I want to look cool, but I don’t want to hide my gear from a pvp opponent.

Well… I’d actually love to but I don’t want them to hide from me.

1 Like

In the future we will have loot 3.0 for D2R. With loot 3.0, nothing drops not even el rune. You must purchase loot boxes which randomly generate your items. Elite boxes can be purchased at a premium for a chance of a hr or unique. This is as good as gold.
Blizzard lets make this happen!

Noice.

This is the best way to add transmog in the game

1. Anya personalize quest allows you to transfer the apprearance of an item on another, destroying the template in the process. 3 free ones from quests then standard of heroes is the token it costs

Or

1. cube recipe involving item+standard of heroes which randomize the appearance of the item( from colour change to set and unique models)
1 Like

I don’t like “transmog” I would definitely want to be able to toggle it off completely. It removes the meaning of visuals for all gear, can’t tell what characters are using.

1 Like