This is why FHR needs to be reverted

Game is pointless at the moment.
Last hope is that devs understand and roll back that fhr change.

8 Likes

Thank you, we’d be glad to expand on our perspective to anyone willing to understand it. D2 is (was) a very complex game, especially from the dueling aspect. The clip above negates like so many of the complexities that were in 2.3.

4 Likes

its been already 10 days without any emergency maintenances
that would adress , revert , fix & implement changes that would impact
the game as a whole in a positiv way considering that D2 R is so close to the edge
of ruin is…man no words for it
they got roughly 6 to 20 ~ left to get it done
“everything” has been made available to them for months without acting upon it

i ll check back on it in a few days and if im not presented with positiv or any results at all
they re done for good , not only D2 R
anything affiliated with their symbol , rep , name
& im out

have a good & productive week !

1 Like

maybe the problem here is people are teleporting around instead of fighting >.>

3 Likes

I really don’t see a problem tbh, is stun locking the only fun thing in duels for most of you? if no one can stun lock, what’s wrong with “stunless” pvp? Game used to be mostly “stunless” a long time ago and PvP was still fun to play. CC not on diminishing returns have never been a good thing in PVP. I don’t know…maybe adjust and find a new meta?

check for example

Faster Hit Recovery / Stun /Diminishing Returns / Immunity Frames / KnockBack / Player Vs Player

Diablo 2 Resurrected - Player Vs Player - Model , Concept , Ideas , Design , Suggestion

is it rly necessary to list every single item that will impact your character in a negativ way ?

i guess people would come up with " lol just remove FHR etc. from items " so they re valuable again , haha

this is like the final push before…
considerung how long the game has been out in a dysfunked state

unacceptable

Please revert FHR before ladder 4/28, Blizzard!

3 Likes

Honestly it’s a big part of why I dislike D2 PvP(at least post 1.10)… just a bunch of teleporting around and waiting to get someone in an infinite stun lock. Never found it that entertaining. This actually looked better to me lol. People actually hitting each other instead of the first one stunned dies.

Honestly if this was left in… and their list of rules also included no teleporting… I’d prob PvP. Fighting = more fun than teleporting around like headless chickens.

1 Like

there are different kind of sports

the one that is appealing to you based on your reply is - > boxing infighting

teleport is the means by which one changes their pocket / location to their benefit

pvp = fightning for a position that is advantages to your character & disadvantages to the enemy

Wanna compare it to dota lol?
In those games, blink has cooldown. So has BKB. Want to have cooldown on teleport?

Its the high skil pvp everyone is talking about

And how do you pretend to catch a guy that teleports away and hast FCR when you have a melee class or build?

Just one hit to kill? He just spamms you to death if you are lucky to ever land a hit considering AR/Defense/Block values of both parties, dont forget free mana from teleport with insight.

With the current System any ranged char will no mater what laugh at all melee chars.
Plus you would just slow down the pace of fighting if you put a CD on Teleport, that seems to be something almost nobody in the D2 community wants.

2 Likes

turn out you need some skill to namelock someone who move faster than 2.5 teleport / second

do you duel? like currently in d2r with 2.3 patch and 2.4?

stun is a cheap, BM mechanic that should never have had any place in PVP to begin with. Upgrade your builds to the new meta… or as there is a new ladder next week, build for the new meta.

1 Like

says the clueless pvp balance guy

What exactly is the FHR change wording by BLIZZ? I cannot find it in the patch notes.

Character hit recovery will now have diminishing returns when being hit by another player.

//This system is designed to cope with abnormal condition skills such as wide-area stun magic in mmorpg called “wow”. Developers have added a garbage option to D2R.

I only enjoy watching PVP of two sorcs trying to kill each other with blizzard. This stun nonsense is just boring.

Hows about if you wear Enigma you cannot hostile anyone. LOL jk.