The paladin's Shield smite skill needs a nerf

Assassins have never been buffed in this game.

Delete 3 frames of attack speed

nerf FHR (nerf Mind blast-Traps combo) (patch ver 2.4)

nerf w-wind attack speed (rune word for chaos) (patch ver 2.43)

The next paladin? Necromancer? Amazon? Is it Russian Roulette?

What Blizzard is good at

After fixing one problem, another problem occurs.
Melee combat speed limit nerf (all classes)
Delete FHR frame, clear FBF, no stun combo
nerf w-wind speed

After I touched a lot of things that I shouldn’t have touched in the first place, if I fix A, then B has a problem → If I fix B, then C has a problem…

So far, magic and elemental attacks have a problem with 100% attack hit rate.

2 Likes

Damage doesn’t matter.

Even if there is no sadness, even if you only hold the Runeword Phoenix and the Phase Blade Call to Arms, it is quite powerful.

100% Vampiric Curse is cast. The w-wind skill has no skill casting or advantage (benefit) even if it is hit.

Also, there are no restrictions on attacking 4 frame smite skills.
It can be taken as a hybrid of both 11k hammer and melee attacks.

Or, you can take both the FOH skill and the smite skill strongly.

Assassin- Barbarian- is being nerfed in the order, so I think the next runner might be the most powerful paladin.

seems like this isn’t the game for you. Perhaps you should go find a game with the type of pvp that you want. This is a pvm game.

For skills that do not directly attack with a weapon, the % life absorption per hit should be improved.

At least it’s a matter of whether you’re a righteous paladin or a vampire if you get blood when you hit it with a shield.

1 Like

However, since there is also content called pvp in this game, it is necessary to correct the balance from various viewpoints.

The developer knows that his road is constantly being updated and improved with releases.

Your personal opinion is geared towards pvm, but that’s very disappointing.

The conclusion of the game contents is that most RPGs and hack and slash games are pvp and pk, that is, a balance between characters.

1 Like

It is a reasonable suggestion to limit 100% smite skill hit to counterattack against melee attacks, and to be affected by attack accuracy and enemy defense.

One more suggestion, it seems necessary to continuously pay the mana cost when the paladin’s aura appears.

It is also the reason why it is the OP of the Paladin that cannot be touched.

D2R is a system capable of PVM (farming) and PVP (PK).

I think you’re doing the wrong thing.

What is the problem with freely expressing opinions to balance the purchaser’s purchase satisfaction? Are you a troll that lives here?

Also, I have proposed an interesting solution for magic damage and elemental damage with 100% hit rate.

and jay is gone for ever :slight_smile: compare max Schaefer’s fight for pk in the game https://www.diablowiki.net/Player_Kill

and classic player will remeber pvp use to be the end game from the day 1 in diablo 2 too all the era of 1.09 mean the prime of diablo 2
here David Brevik’s talking about pvp

i get so lucky to play pvp in a time and era classic era and 1.09 where the game use to be very balance and at is prime

Played since the beginning man. Pvp was always just 10% or less of the server list in DuelZ games. And that was only because with all the duping there was nothing else to do.

The vast majority of the PvP community left with the birth of the moba genre. It’s no longer relevant.

Flash forward to D2R and there is generally maybe 1 duel game going with 3-5 people in it, and that’s about it. And those people are usually just some guys rocking an inventory full of perfect charms they whipped their credit card out for.

There is zero reason for Blizzard to waste Dev time on that lol.

so wrong and sry dude you dont have a clue of what you talking :joy:

pvp player push more for mf too improve build he have a goal , compare pve player like you have no end game back them , also player like you use to be :sheep: for us or food , the time you clean chaos , i clean river of flame down because iron maiden and the time you pop diablo , i pk player like you with my 350 lance killing you and after killing diablo free :joy:

here you see pvp end game

most of the option are not in classic diablo 2 mean not much option left

:slight_smile: pvp end game

pve player are food for pvp player back in classic David Brevik’s himseft say this in the video the game user to be brutal :slight_smile: :joy:

Right that’s why all those PvP videos on Youtube (almost all Korean) have like 200 views, yet the PvE videos have tens of thousands.

No one cares man. To be frank I’m not even entirely sure what you are saying half the time. Your English is broken almost to the point of nonsense.

Maybe there is a community for it in Korea, or South America, but in the English speaking world, we don’t care. There are better PvP games out there.

maybe because most player here are clueless and only follow streamer and are also bad player :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: , dont be butt hurt :joy:
just go enjoy your pve , and let the pvp player alone and let them talk about pvp , he about 20 year he play pvp and talk pvp for diablo 2

Sure man. Big skill. Game has the mechanics of an Atari game and is played by a bunch of guys that are 40+. It’s not exactly the most skillful game out there lul.

You could be the best D2 Pvper in the world and that would earn you about as much respect as holding the world record for speedrunning Peggle. Nothing like being the best of 200 middle aged men at a game with less APM than online chess.

np just go aways and let these player play and talk togeder ?

you just say you are not one of them , so just go aways and stop trolling , you know you suck in the game , just to play pve , and let pvp player alone

Lol. Nah man I’m just endowed enough to know I don’t have to carve out my name in the smallest PvP community of any currently played game to feel special.

i play pvp for around 30 year and i will say diablo 2 classic and 1.09 offer one of the best pvp and also the most balance :slight_smile:
for sure a lot more of diablo 3 :joy:

Cause pvp is end game, most pvm games in LoD were bots farming to gear pvp characters. Most pvm players left diablo when wow came out where you have real story progression instead of masochistically farming 1 boss 10000 times. The entire economy of LoD was dictated by pvp builds. You clearly never got past the noob phase.

1 Like

you make my day with this

:joy: :joy: :joy:
so true

poor guy he always get farm :squid: :skull:

pve player hate pvp player so much in this game , back in the old day they get farm so badly in a brutal fashion :joy: i loot a few of them :ninja:

1 Like

Why do you feel it is necessary to pvp on the forums? Is the in-game action not enough for you?

Ironically I actually swapped over to WoW FOR my PvP needs when it came out. :stuck_out_tongue: Then shortly there after I swapped over to Guild Wars for the organized GvG and HA. Just like before WoW my PvP RPG was DAoC.

I love PvP man. I just think D2’s PvP is crap. Always has been. Regardless of trying to call it the end game the vast majority of D2 players throughout the years have spent next to no time PvPing on D2. There are just better games for it.