The loot in this game is literally killing my motivation

This is generally a very good point to make. Ghost class mobs have some of the best drop rates for jewelery and runes, so be sure to focus them

you realize that pindle was nerfed like a decade ago?

This game can take literal years to get all of the items you want.

People expecting to be geared out in less than a week is hilarious.

1 Like

I see your problem. You’re trying to MF with a sin. You shoulda made yourself a sorc first.

That is why personal loot should be a thing. Yes you can solo farm everything with a few specific builds efficiently. But if you are playing in groups as a more tanky or supportive build and someone can snag everything with the press of a button its not really fair. It takes away from build diversity in a game a lot of people like to play multiplayer.

Said it already back in march, D2 drop rates for elite items are frustrating low.

1 Like

People are like 2 more weeks from realizing that dupes are what saved the original D2.

2 Likes

Quite frankly, this game doesn’t cater to you. And that’s okay, that’s great even. You have to scrape your way to the top, utilizing whatever you can along the way. That’s what myself and many others love about it. I play hardcore too, so imagine finding something amazing for your character finally and then dying and losing it. It’s a challenge, you know? But the game absolutely does reward you. If you work at it, you can become godly.

There’s just no instant gratification as in other games. If you don’t care for that style of game, don’t participate. It’s like the dark souls series in a way. There’s always that crowd asking for an easy mode, but that’s not what the game is intended to be. The difficulty, the challenge, therein lies the core intended experience. Take that away and the game ceases to be as it was always meant to be.

Good luck out there. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Let me shed a tear for the guy who named himself after the tppk script running clan.

/s

Nooooooo.
Booooooooooo.

2 Likes

Finding Stormshield (Baal p8 400mf 1:750) is a challange. Windforce (1:12k) is stupid.

I already have work, games are for fun.

It’s not about that, items like shako storm titans are totally fine. But others are just too rare.

Absolutely not, dark souls is a challange, D2 is a grind. Theres nothing difficult about beeing a human bot for countless hours except keeping your sanity.

2 Likes

If your playing solo it takes a long time to get top end gear.

Thousands of runs.

Not for the feint hearted :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I really like the drop rates of most items. It means that sometimes you get really lucky and it’s a huge rush, other times you don’t find anything and get screwed on 5 hell forges in a row. I do think that they should consider changing some of the drop rates to reflect their value, like shako/occulus should probably be more rare and something like windforce should be less rare. There are tons of super rare items that just outright suck by the time you find them.

1 Like

Run pindle. I got a Shako Mara ravenfrost soj um mal ik set so far.

1 Like

runes used to fall even less frequently than they do and increasing their drop rate was the wrong thing to do. We already have countess -.-
The improved highlight of color for runes was the right thing to do however…

what exactly are you trying to achieve here? you’re level 88 and can already do everything in the game but you want more?

Sounds like a 'have your cake and eat it too" complaint…

1 Like

The grind in finding the best gear that you want is part of the game. You will not have it where within a short time after reaching endgame you will find everything you need. This is where you need willpower to press on. Also you might want to check to make sure you are doing mf runs in a way that is the most efficient. Could be the path you have chosen to do some of the runs.

1 Like

This isnt D3. Never go full retard.

1 Like

You’re just running in the wrong places and in the wrong way I bet. I’ve found tons of stuff. RNG is a factor too. But where and how you run is much more important.

You can try play private game. I had never problem loot system. All of things perfect. Thank you blizzard

The less available high yield items may be, the more precious they actually are.

Grind more and be merry.

3 Likes