Sunder charms already bugged, 10 found by llama

Yeah cold sorceress definitely has a broken advantage over pretty much everything else, besides hammerdin. With cold sunder, I can farm every teror zone with relative ease, right off the bat. I mean trav is still difficult, but that area isn’t necessarily a problem because of immunities.

Yeah sure, but he puts off more people to than he brings in that’s for sure

How does this affect you?

I’ll let you answer that. When someone else in an online game with trade involved cheats, how does that affect you?

Llama is account sharing thats the only thing he should be banned for lol

I’ve heard about players being banned for getting too many of these Sunder Charms and after getting several of these :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: trash charms I gave them to other people…Now why someone would get banned for picking up a few or a lot of this :poop:item is more than I understand :man_facepalming: I pick them up for just long enuff to gift them to someone else…Usually but not always to someone I don’t like :smirk: :joy: :laughing:

For D3, everybody would applaud you, and Blizzard would take action, but community treatment policies regarding hacks where 1:1 adopted from D2. That means you can cry and moan and Llama will still not be punished. Sad, eh?

1 Like

Some people were just spreading nonsense i guess, nobody was banned for farming sunder charms :slight_smile:

I would know, i was one of the first people farming them and I farmed like 50 of them first 5 hours of season.